translate

Monday 11 January 2016

DIARY OF NEWS AND VIEWS


Here I am gutted as I hoped that my decorating would have been almost finished now. He told me his car wouldn’t start. Tomorrow he has to take it for a service anyway, for its MOT. Well, that is why he can’t come tomorrow too. So, my question is, how will he get his broken car that will not start no matter how he tried this morning, to the garage  for its MOT?  So he said he will come on Wednesday now. All that needs to happen now is the council tomorrow who will collect our big rubbish will refuse to take most of it.  My lovely neighbour said he would paint as he is out of work now, but thing is, it’s rather awkward, I don’t think by memory he is very good, I recall his wife saying he wasn’t. Perhaps I’m wrong? I would rather give the money to him as he is a good guy and needs it right now. But our painter is fantastic. At painting not papering.

 

I am sitting with a squeaky door. No, sorry, a dog who is crying. She spotted me putting her lead in the porch. She is about to go for her weekly walk with her friend. Funny isn’t it how they know? I tried to hide it too.

 

My Son woke early; he went to the gym for two hours. He has a shall we, say friend there, this friend quotes, pushes him. No, not off the treadmill, but as in getting him to lift heavier than he normally would. Now then, why? Why does anyone want to do that and the veins on his arms are gross. He keeps saying he wants to get bigger. Why? I told him the other night it was so funny.

“I know Son; you facially look like your Mum so you want to have the same body as her too, big, right?” His response was hilarious. He almost regurgitated into his protein drink!

 

I have so much work to do three things now for my volunteering roll and I can’t seem to get started today, I don’t know why? I really hope tomorrow I will be inspired to do the work I have been asked to do. Once I start there is no stopping me. It’s the kick start I need. Perhaps I should ask Teens friend from the gym? Smile.

 

So, what are you all up to today? I have been answering your lovely emails and thank you for those. I decided what is for our dinner tonight; I’m making spaghetti with sauce and doing the boys a tuna steak each. Perhaps I shall roast some tomatoes. And make some garlic bread.

 

Teen has gone out again, after the gym he went to the town to get his hair cut, as there must be half a cm needs cutting since three weeks ago. He went with his friend. And then back showered and now off to town again to meet up with someone have a meal and back home. He is on earlies all week for work so getting up about half five or earlier.

 

As you may know our seventies star David Bowie died today I think he was 69 and had cancer. It’s tough when those you grew up with as your pop idles or your friends idles, die? Means we are getting old. Mind you he was old enough to be my Dad, but still his music wasn’t old at all. Our youngest is 16 and she loves him. David released an album last week called Blackstar.

 

So, what else is in our news?

What with Korea and its forth nuclear test and US flying over there to show their muscle, the future is scary. World peace? It’s a joke.

 

 Princess Christina of Spain and her Irish Husband are in court for tax evasion. Really, don’t they have enough money?

 

Junior Doctors in the UK still threatening to strike.

 

 Tesla, they are a make I guess of cars. Electric cars. Not only can they park in your garage on their own, but it’s said that they will be able to pick you up in a couple of years.

  

Thinking about buying a house? Well the Playboy mansion is for sale but you have to live with Hugh Hefner. So if you have a spare $200 million, it could be yours. Only thing is, you will have to live with a randy grandad.

 

Human organs are being grown in animals in the US in a controversial technique that is likely to be approved by the UK’s home office this week. Hmm. Not sure how I feel about that as what will it do to the animals? Grow them in prisoners who have committed crimes that are so monstrous.

 

London smashed its annual pollution limit for 2016 in just eight days making London the most polluted city in the UK.

I guess that is why our queen spends so much time in Scotland?

 

OK must go now to dust. Really sleepy today. No energy. So much glass to polish today. Have to make it so I can see my reflection through it. Hahaha.

No comments: