translate

Wednesday 13 January 2016

DEBATEING AT HOME


As I looked at my stats today on this blog page, the number was a good one but looked funny. 102,100

Or should I say sounded funny on my speech software.

 

Australia, I can’t remember where you were on the stats list when I posted for December. But right now you are number ten. Germany, you are racing a head of six other countries and UK and US first top two.

 

Today in our top ten is the UK and US also Australia seven views from you today and South Africa, our regular Bloggets. I now know one of you by your lovely emails. Bosnia & Herzegovina, Netherlands India, Poland and Germany. Germany are chasing up the stats as they have been coming back every day for about a month and about eleven views per day. India, great to see you back and France, bonjour, or bonsoir, as its now evening.

 

You have been saying some lovely things this week and for that I’m grateful. Thank you for your emails again and other ways of your communications. It’s great to get to know you all.

 

When I have days when I think perhaps it’s time to hang my hat up, you encourage me to continue. There are times when I think I should give this old writing a break, my teen and Hub are not keen on it but then I receive your words and the things you say are so genuinely heart felt.

 

So, I wrote a blog yesterday called “The meaning of life.” Well, I force read it to Hub. He hates my blogs as does Teen though Teen says things like “Mum you are a brilliant writer and should publish.

Hub tells people he no way could write as good as I can, a yet he won’t read my blogs and disagrees with everything I write. For example last night during the force read smile. I wrote this.

Do you ever wonder, or ask. “Why me? What is the cause of inequality that exists among mankind? Why should one person be brought up with the lap of luxury, endowed with fine mental, moral and physical qualities, and another in absolute poverty, steeped in misery? Why should one person be a mental prodigy, and another person with the mental ability below the average person? Why should one person be born with saintly Characteristics, and another with criminal tendencies? Why should some be linguistic, artistic, mathematically inclined, or have the ability to be able to learn and play music from a very young age? Why should others be congenitally blind, deaf or look different to the quote average person on the highstreets?  Why should some be blessed and others cursed from their cradle or even in the womb.

 

Well, let’s just say it caused a rather bitter taste in the Fifi household. Can you guess what part of the blog well, which part of the above he verminously debated with me does you think?

Why should one person be brought up with the lap of luxury, endowed with fine mental, moral and physical qualities, and another in absolute poverty, steeped in misery?

 

Well, I’m only stating what I believe to be so where as Hub says this is what is wrong with the western world. We think because someone is poor, they are unhappy and money will make us all happy? No, not a fortune but bringing the modern world into this, the floods locally. There are people who have no house insurance because they were flooded before and the insurance was too high. Now they have again lost everything from their houses and have no money to replace their loss. In the mess the rain which fell for days, they sleep in caravans in a local park or community centres.  Now if they had some spare money more than what they earn, they would have been able to afford insurance and would have replacements for their losses. They could stay in a hotel overnight or for a week. If we, had more money we could pay off debt and be able to pay for help we need to make our life easier. If someone is ill abroad they can pay for treatment. So of course this is going to make them happier. Right? I’m not talking obscene money. Just more. But hub thought this shocking of me. He said I need to go to India to see how happy the people were where he used to visit. Em, no, I need to explain that I went to Russia where my nurse of sixteen years wore the same skirt. I took her a new one, she didn’t act very excited unlike she did when she got the pack of tights, but she wore the skirt all of my visit and the next one too. I didn’t see her after that as didn’t go back, but may be that didn’t make her happy, but surely she would have felt better in herself rather than wearing a very old skirt? If you feel better in yourself, you will be happier?

 

I saw my friends in their tiny flats with two rooms. Six people fitted into those rooms. I tell you we had the best parties there and laughed so much. They would give you their last penny or Kopek. But that was because they were all the same. Their neighbour and friends. They didn’t see western TV in those days. Now the Russians who are rich, the majority of them have made their money from old KGB, mafia something else illegal or they have just got lucky. The Russians who don’t have those criminal tendencies look at the gold and feel the greed. Before they didn’t see our TV programs they were not allowed to travel so they only knew what they had rather than what they didn’t have. They were much happier. I know it. If I was asked or told, I could have £1000 per month free but I would be in a high risk to develop cancer, or I could be healthy and no money, I would pick health. If someone offered me £1, 000000 per year and have heart problems or no money and be able to run for miles without pain, I would pick the running.

 

But if someone said to me I was going to be ill. There was treatment but it was too expensive on my modest wage, or here is some money go and fix you, I would take the money. That would make me happy to be well so health always comes first but not always health can come before money. It’s been a long day my brain isn’t working and my fingers are frozen.  

 

I can just say that we had a big debate and I think he was just trying to antagonise me. Smile. Also I think I won. It got deep and I enjoyed the conversation but after being told my opinions were stupid, I had further words to say and he gave up hehehe.

 

 I should know not to read him my blogs.keep them to just us, right? OK must dash will tell you more tomorrow about my painter….  

No comments: