translate

Saturday 2 January 2016

END OF CHRISTMAS DARKNESS


Well we are in the darkness alright. We have a power cut. Best thing is, we didn’t even know as we didn’t have the TV on so how would we? Our neighbour Di, told us by text and one of our neighbours made me laugh as he text that he has to speak to his wife as there is no TV? Haha.

 

Teen out and about. Enjoying life before back to work tomorrow. Did I tell you he got his tire fixed on his car? The guy at the garage said no way it will pass its MOT. There is so much wrong with it little daft things like wait for it? The headlight is burnt. What? How? When and why?

 

Well, took a break from writing this blog and thought I will come back to it later, so went on the net. Well, net? What net, we have no connection. Oh. Silly me.

 

Two hours later, we are back in the civilised world. Our lights are on and there is someone at home.

 

In the dark, we made a lovely drink. Hub had a G & T, and me, a snowball with cherries. If I were to tell some of my neighbours we had done that, they I bet would say.

“Gosh, how can they do that without lights? Hehehehehe. I tell you they would say that. They wouldn’t think we are in the dark all of the time.

 

Oh, and guess what we ended up doing when our electric was off? Hub and I took down the Christmas decorations all but the ones outside. They can be done tomorrow.  So Hub was in the loft putting all of the boxes away. Our room seams so much bigger.

 

Christmas all done for another year. And what will the next year bring? I don’t like to think about it. But I hope it won’t be as dramatic as the past year.

 

X
 

No comments: