translate

Tuesday 5 January 2016

ANNIVERSARY OF THE START OF A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE


Good evening Bloggets. Well what a funny day. I know I’m a wimp but I am afraid of every single animal and creature apart from dogs.  And even dogs, I don’t like those dodgy ones. 

 

My Husband is in for it. In for what? Not sure yet but he has been teasing me all day and now it’s progressed onto teen.

 

So teen as you may know told us this morning before he had to leave for work that he has been chasing a mouse in our kitchen he didn’t want to kill it just wanted to catch it and set it free outside.  Well in his words, it was diving jumping and launching itself at him. Hahahha. I shouldn’t laugh, I’m scared stiff. As is my Son. Hub? On the other hand, has been sneaking up at me and squeaking. Except his impressions of a mouse isn’t convincing as is his pretending a mouse is climbing up my leg as before he was doing the scratching thing, he had to trace where my leg was? Haheheheheheh so this mouse has pit boots? (Mining boots)

 

Well we have a trap ready for the poor soul. Question is who will clean it up if we catch it? I think it should be our human mouse, how about you? Good idea or what?

 

I’m getting told all sorts. One, my darling bro in law said “Oh there will be a family of them. There won’t be just one!” Nice one little bro, love you too. Hahaha. My friend Artie said they are impossible to catch. One of my neighbours thinks it’s funny and if our dogs could talk, they would be saying “Mum really, that’s too fast for us. Can we have a slower toy?”

 

Each time my mobile phone texts, Hub do his sound as though the mouse has spoken. I really really don’t know what to do. No way am I paying £535 plus VAT to get the man in the van out.

 

I tell you what though; I’m sleeping with the light on tonight. I hope we don’t have drama in our street tonight?

 

Last night or I should say this morning, it was like a war zone. We had the helicopter out for one hour. The noise? We also had police in our street with flash lights. They say, they were searching for an old man who had gone missing. Gone missing from where? Jail? No way would we spend that amount of money to search for a poor old guy.

 

Tell you what is really getting on my gander? Drones. So many of them around here. The noise from them too is awful. And I don’t think they should be legal. As a camera can be attached. They can look in your garden. I bet they even see through your windows? And how safe are they if they land on you? Or you’re pet? And what can they carry and drop? If not now, in the future.

 

I tell you what is on the TV a lot now days, so man comments negative comments about blind people.  It’s also always been accepted to put down those without sight. A yet certain religions if anything is said about that, oh my word?

 

Hub has done loads of work in the office the past two days we are really starting to see the wood for the trees now.

 

Mr. Clock phoned me yesterday with his stories. He always has them.  He thanked us for the Christmas gifts we bought him. He sounded delighted. We got him a strange combination of gifts. A glass ashtray which is all coloured glass and we bought it in the summer from the antique shop.  It was rather expensive but we knew he would like it. I got him Ted Baker soap in the shape of a pocket watch as you know; he has clocks and watches all over his house. And we bought him a key ring that is a phone box again, he is obsessed with phones. Finally, we got him a knife block haha. Why? Not sure but he said he really needed that as he through his away just before Christmas.

 

It was a quick call only an hour. This is fast for him. I have seen us talk for five hours before.

 

So over the next couple of days, we need to be sure we are mouse free and sort out the office. As we have our electrician coming on Thursday and painter on Monday. Now to buy paint? How? Em? I hope our Son will oblige.

 

My friend Geordie, her mum just came bless her. She brought me some lovely cake. She is adorable. I’m not leaving it for the mouse that is for sure.

 

Today is an odd day for me. It is the anniversary of the very first time I went to Russia 41 years ago. I was a tiny little girl. It was the scariest time an adult could ever have let alone a child.

 

Little did I know back then that was the start of a life that no other child would have ever experienced. And that is the bases of my autobiography. One day. One day I hope to write this and what I will write will shock the world.

 

Meanwhile now I have a simple life and with my beautiful Husband we go on.

 

Later gators. X

No comments: