translate

Tuesday 5 January 2016

THE MOUSE TRAP


Oh my goodness. Wait till I tell you? Firstly, todays early Blogget viewings are from UK, Australia, Canada, US, Germany, Sweden, Cyprus, India, Slovakia and Brazil. Welcome all and those who have read my blog page since I checked.

 

Well, I know some days ago I wrote a poem which featured a Christmas mouse, guess what? We have one.

 

Oh I’m shivering. I’m such a wimp. Teen came into our bedroom at silly hour before he went to work and told us he was running late as he had been trying to catch a mouse. Oh I felt ill. Mouse, rat, crocodile, or lion. All the same to me….. Seriously.

 

I phoned our pest control. Oh they won’t do anything for 48 hours. They send a quote first via email. Now, why or how don’t they know how much they will be and tell me when I phoned?

 

Meanwhile, Hub went into the kitchen threw everything out food in bags on worktops; you know snack things from Christmas and all in the bin. I’m not going anywhere near that blooming room.

 

I’m so hungry and need a cup of tea. Nope. Not on your Nellie.

  

No comments: