translate

Saturday 30 January 2016

SIMPLY STRESSED


Good evening Bloggets. Well, if you read my earlier blog, you will know that Hub and the Little Fella went to town. They got back OK but Little Fella? Oh gosh, this time he did his doggy doodle right outside M&S and not only that, he threw up twice. Thankfully not on the bus or in the shops, but a passer-by told Hub it was a funny colour. He went out for a free run at work yesterday the dog that is, not Hub… So whether he ate something who knows. I just know that Hub was a little tense when he got in. He said it’s such a shame because his work is ten out of ten and it must have been, as they went to all the places he needed to go and not only that, he went to the places Hub didn’t want to go. Like soap shop I love and our hairdressers but of course you still praise your guide dog as you may need to go there next time. You just say not today. Such a clever LF but sadly the messing is a huge issue as apart from the inconvenience of picking it up its where to put it when you have done that? If you can see, you see a bin, if not, well, you end up with one more bag than you intended shopping for.

 

For all those amazing people out there who are working hard training pups for Guide Dogs, please can you help us out by trying to teach them not to spend whilst in harness? I know it can be done as I have a few friends whose dogs never do that, mind you, I am blaming partly the dog food they are on right now, it’s gross and my Wagga has put loads of weight on and she is getting more free runs than ever now. Its greasy biscuits. And it stinks. Waggs doesn’t like it either. So may be looking into how we can change it, I have never had an overweight dog. And she is some lbs over. Not many yet, but enough. Also she is going to the toilet much more now on the new food than ever. If you are not a guide dog owner in the UK I will change the subject now…

 

Teen out again and its silly hour. I really was shocked when he told me where he was going. I was really angry. He is driving one hour and fifteen minutes away so two and a half hours drive he left about half nine tonight. Its wild with wind and he is driving a dangerous car I hate it. It’s going for its service soon and will cost him a fortune to get it fixed but at least then it will be OK!

 

It was four this morning or should I say yesterday as it may be after midnight. He got in from a night out. He’s young catching up on his three years where he was trapped in a awful relationship so he is letting his hair down but kind of being a bit stupid at times as he is going to have to pay a fortune for the miles he’s doing over.

 

I hope tomorrow we get a lay in. This is why I really don’t want teen to be late as through the week, we are awake at five with teen going to work then Hub up at half six and at weekends, teen out till four sometimes six in the morning, so our sleeping is upside down and I’m getting rather exhausted. He has to play though but just wish he would come in at normal times even if it was two? But that is boring and will mean he leaves parties etc. before his pals and sometimes this means he comes home on his own and I would rather he came back safe with numbers. As for tonight? As I said, its wild storms and he has gone to the beach. Just a week or so after a poor young girl died as she was swept away. My nerves are shot.

 

No comments: