translate

Sunday 24 January 2016

DIARY OF THE CLEAN SUNDAY


Gosh what it would be like to have a Sunday where we could relax all day? Sunday is our day of sorting out stuff. Just stuff. Today started good. I had only two hours sleep, not so good, but then I decided I would have a pamper Fi day. So as my masseur was on holiday, haha. I decided to take a bath of Dead Sea salts. Our bath is a spar one and I love it. Only trouble is, the bath is in the room where teen uses as his bathroom/washroom. So before I take a bath, I clean it from top to bottom, after I have done all of that, I’m not relaxed as I have found a cup that he has had when last in the bath of tea or coffee whilst bathing, or I find loads of empty toilet tubes on the floor today I found some forms or letters on the floor obviously he had been reading in the bath I think they are what he had to read up on for work and as for his sink? Oh my word?

 

So then the bathroom smells of bleach or other kinds of cleaning products, not very relaxing. At least today I didn’t find his dirty clothes or towels on the floor.

 

Came down stairs. Had breakfast with Hub then Hub went out to clean the dog run and empty all of the bins! I tidied the kitchen then started to iron. Can’t iron in the guest room as it’s full of things from the office we are still waiting for that to be finished. Can’t now iron on our large landing as the plug is broken and don’t want to iron in the new room as if I drop the iron, on the new carpet?

 

So brought the board downstairs in the conservatory and then went up for all the clothes. Hub cleaned the cupboard under the kitchen sink. Oh heck. That was a mess. The mistake I make is I have my cleaning products as a sighted person and then don’t have a clue what is what. So forty seven bottles later, a bucket of hot water dried it all out sorted out a huge rubbish bag for the bin and down to about twelve bottles, may I add five of them are hand soap. Why? They were on offer, I bought one, put it in the cupboard of doom couldn’t find it, bought another and another then weeks went by, saw it was on offer again, and the rest is history.

 

My new year’s resolution is to buy bleach and moose for the bathroom. End of. Oh, and polish and glass cleaner. Four things shall be under my sink.

 

Our dog walker came and only Waggatail went for a walk today. Poor Little Fella. He did cry but when Hub told him to be quiet, gosh, right away he was. I wish my Wagga was that good? Anyway I felt sorry for him so I took him out into the back garden and groomed him. Then gave him a biscuit. He couldn’t go out because he hurt his leg a nip or a cut not sure what why or when but all week he has had cream on it then one day at work he went on a free run on the field with three dogs in training and his leg went nasty again so Hub is keeping it dry from cream and water this weekend see what it’s like on Monday. The vet nurse has looked at it its nothing to worry about just a nick.

 

Teen got in about half one this morning and up for eight out by nine and back at five.

 

Tomorrow he is somewhere else much much further away from home but only for a week then he starts a new job location again, blooming miles away. He is doing really well though.

 

Cleaned all floors now I will have to think about what to make for dinner tonight, as my cook is also on holiday, obviously. Smile. Hub and I are not hungry but teen will be.

 

Oh just shattered. Need to get away from housework and cleaning and stress we have not really had a decent break for more than a night or two for a year. And that night or two was one occasion. I don’t like leaving the house when I have the local Romeo resident.

 

Okay, hope your weekend has been one of comfort and care. I shall leave you with some cleaning quotations.

“Excuse the mess, but we live here.”

Roseanne Barr

“Limit your tools then you won’t waist time trying to find the right one.”

Fiona Cummings

  And they say something on the lines of if you have a tidy room, you have a tidy mind. Heck, OK my mind cannot be associated with my house pleas? Or my house would be like an assault course to get from front to back. Well it would be if it was like my mind? Oh and finally I promise, this will make my old Bloggets smile. When we were at our restaurant yesterday, Louis asked us well, Hub and the Like man, “Could you recommend a good gardener?” Well, I almost fell off my chair…. Hahahhahhah. Gardener? Shmardener. X

 

No comments: