translate

Sunday 17 January 2016

NEWS VIEWS AND MY DIARY


A lovely Sunday. We woke it was a bright crisp proper winters day. There was snow in parts of the UK. Scotland had it really cold below freezing in parts, about eleven I think?  We had a dust of the white stuff but nothing bad and thankfully Teen got to work and back without any issues of ice.

 

We did our housework and then it was time for our dog walker to come to take Waggatail and Little Fella for their weekly walk. Or should I say run? Our lady said that they once again ran for the full hour. A poodle took a liken to LF and they had such fun, Waggatail found more Greyhounds, not the same ones oddly enough to the weeks before, but three walks out of about fifteen , there have been three sets of Greyhounds and Waggs loves them.

 

We had an easy dinner tonight and chilled the rest of the day. Listening to music and chatting.

 

I went to bed at a decent time but now it’s silly o clock and I’m downstairs writing. I can only guess it’s about three in the morning, but it may not be that far into the day of Monday.

 

Today is the day our carpet gets put into our office/whatever room. He is coming at half nine. So by the time I get to bed part two, fall asleep wake up when Hubs alarm goes off I guess I may have three hours sleep?

 

The new joiner came. I really thought he wouldn’t bother coming at all. He was nice and friendly. He gave a great price because we knew the guy who recommended him to   us and that guy is a friend of his. Now, that other man, I could write a book on his adventures in life. He is shall I say, a colourful character. And he keeps bringing Hub pies. Haha haha. Don’t ask. As can’t tell.

 

Hub off to Peterborough again this week. Remember, the place he said he would never go again as long as he lives? He hates the place but still, he has been asked to work there to take care of another team. How long for? Your guess is as good as mine and Hub isn’t asking that question. I just hope the Little Fella doesn’t do his doggy doodles again on the platform at the station. LF’s spending issues are a bit of a problem. Today, he went to the loo this morning, this afternoon, and then again when he went on his free run. One hour after that, Hub let him out again, he went again and then Hub worked him and guess what he did? Another Doodle. It’s awful. He is a brilliant guide, never makes a mistake. Nothing fazes him but he has to do what he does when he wants. And that is every time he goes out. I blame the new dog food it may not be new to him, but it is to Waggatail and she really isn’t happy with it.

 

It’s dreadful when a dog is like that I know when I first got my Black Beauty, AKA Hannah, she spent every single time we went on the school route. Right in the middle of a road. Always the same blooming road. It was mortifying. In fact my mortif has never been so fied. I used to have to pick it up, right in front of the snobby Mothers I lived near as they passed with their little darlings, sticking their noses up and the worst bit was, the cars used to stop and wait for me to do it, well, thankfully. Or I wouldn’t just be picking it up, I would be saying ****

 

I changed her feeding times and that helped huge amounts…. Literally. Gosh, if you haven’t got a dog, I do apologise for this blog… Just like hub, when you are in a suit, and you are on your way to your office, the last thing you want to be doing is the doggy doodle dance.

 

My big brother is now I hope having a great time with my Sister in law on holiday. They kindly asked if we wanted to go, but the price is rather expensive, and as we didn’t win the huge amount on the Lotto last week, we shall be staying at home. As for the US version of Lotto? I don’t know if that got won, but goodness, that was an obscene amount of money, whoever wins that can campaign to be President?

 

Reading our news online, in the UK a fifteen year old girl was pulled into the sea in my old home ocean of Cullercoats bay, in North Tyneside. She was walking with friends. It was bitter cold. The Sea in the Northeast is perishing in the winter, even in summer it’s really cold. The poor child had a heart attack. She was walking with her two friends. It sent a shiver down my spine for three reasons. One my Son oftern used to go to the beach at nights with his friends. I used to ask him why? It was dark. In the summer days, they never went. Now winter, nights, they go to the coast. I can’t imagine if anything happened to him how I would even be able to carry on living. And two, such a young girl what a total waist of a life. She was innocent and had the world at her fingertips. Three, where do her parents go now? The pain the grief. I really don’t know how they will cope. I feel sick at the thought of their poor broken hearts.

 

Remains of serial child killer Robert Black, lie unclaimed in a mortuary as no one wants to claim his body and politicians say they don’t want him buried in Northern Ireland. He was an evil man, burn him and forget about what is right and wrong. I mean, he had no care for others when he was alive, why waste money and time on him?   

 

Britain have new invaders. We have giant worms. Two feet long and growing. Oh no, that sounds like a nightmare to me. Where have they come from? I don’t even want to read more. I can’t stand tiny ones in the garden, let alone worms the size of snakes!

 

Oh this made me sad, I love Celine Dion. I just read that her Husband died not long ago. He was so much older than her and they had a child may be more? She loved him from what I remember seeing in interviews. I never understood it as he was so much older than her. More like her Father. Well, two days after his death. Celine’s brother also died. Poor lady. Just really shows, money can’t buy you everything.

 

A flower has bloomed in the zero gravity of space for the first time ever. US astronaut Scott Kelly, announced the historic news that a zinnia plant has flowered on the international space station.

 

So, there you go, up to date with the news and my views which I know you may not agree with but each to their own…. I know one thing we will all agree with and that is my final story is a great one there is nothing negative about this.

 

Cure for MS? Patient’s condition permanently reversed after a pioneering new stem cell treatment is reversing and then halting the potentially crippling effects of multiple sclerosis.

 

Fantastic, bring it on. And now for the eyes to see please?

 

Talking of eyes, I guess I should get some shut eye? Later gators with love. X

No comments: