translate

Monday 1 October 2012

Monday marvels


How are we all on this fine Monday morning? Me? Thank you for asking, I am absolutely fine! I just had a call from a modelling agency, For me? Naha, I am still waiting from Flab fashions . com to get back to me on that one? Must have been the boiler suit I had on on, on the photo I sent in. I thought it looked fetching? No an agency,  wanting to put Andrei forward for their agency. So will vanity prevail?

I am waiting for a man to come and fit the skirting bordes in my conservatory and a heater, though will be too anxious to turn it on as it is an electric one and they cost a fortune. I will not scare him like I did the plumber. Or, will I???

Ok here are some tips for the week

1.      To guard against fatigue, place tarragon in your shoes before starting a long hike. (POOR TARRROGON? WHAT HAS HE DONE TO DESERVE SUCH TREATMENT?) ,

2.      The darkness of night cannot stop the light of morning. (I love that one)

3.                     He that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast. (Explains the waistline?)

Ok, its official, I am mad. But here for you! Ok, my man has been here ten minutes, I will go and see if there is anything I can do for him? Hahahaha, Oh God, I bet there will be a story behind this one? Laters friends x

No comments: