translate

Saturday 20 October 2012

ROMANIA CALLING?


ROMANIA CALLING

Well it’s midnight and so far I have survived my teen away and my Hub in Romania. I had so much help from my American borrowed/stolen Mum and two fantastic friends from believe it or not, Face book? I laughed with my Yam as I call her as she signs her mail as Your American Mum. I laughed so much with a couple of friends on Face book,  oh I tell you, we could write a book the three of us. It was hysterical what we wrote to each other?  Face book has a lot to answer for. Apart from being high up there for the cause of divorces, I am sure it has caused so much happiness too? Thank God for Jaws, the speech on my computer and thank God for my horrid  bossy typing teacher at school teaching me to touch type! I don’t see what I am writing so sometimes things come out funny, well, that is my excuse? I hear a strange man talking through my earphones and to the sighted it is annoying and I have had comments, like

“Oh does that not get on your nerves?” At first he did, but then you get used to it and I just say to those people, “What choice  do I have?

My Hub phoned me tonight and he sounded so happy. Oh he told me loads and I had tears in my eyes, happy ones as he was happy and that is the most important thing as long as my loved ones are happy, that makes me happy and I knew my teen was ok too!

Just read that rubbish back, you can tell its late, too many happy in it. Oh well going to leave it in, not often I use that word.

Hub had a dinner meeting with people from all over the world as well as at his table, he was to entertain the Prime minister of Romania. He said he was a great person, really intelligent and spoke fantastic English. His food tonight was lovely and as well as the music the Romanians had put on for the occasion, there were a delegation of Russians there and my Husband told them about me, they could remember me from the press and they told my Hub I should visit Russia again and they would show us around. Not sure if that was the brandy talking though? My Hub said it was a fantastic atmosphere. The Russians started to sing in only the way the Russians can sing. Believe me it is unique and so much fun?

The best times of my life have been spent in a small Russian flat with friends. Listening to music and singing. Laughing as we exchange stories.  Like everything in life, hardship brings friendship, and friendship I have had this weekend. From a very special friend, who will be in my heart forever, to new friends who I treasure. There I go again, I can not get away from poetry.

I will go and tidy up now before I try to sleep, but knowing me, I will be back on here before two this morning?

Lots to talk about so many things I have in my head Angels is one subject I would like to chat about this week, if I get time? I have our friend coming to stay, oh I am sure that will be the talk of many blogs in the future? I would also like to talk about loving two people of the opposite sex. I mean a man being in love with two women, or a woman being in love with two men. A friend of mine is in this situation and it is a fascinating subject, do you think?

No doubt the dogs will have their say and somewhere I will try to write a blog on what I call my English Essay. A so not me blog…….In other words, an intellectual blog, with words which come from a part of my head / brain that is not normally used……In the meanwhile my friends, have a happy Sunday I send you lots of love and peaceful thoughts. xxx

No comments: