translate

Wednesday 3 October 2012

I HAVE BEEN ASKED?


Good morning my friends. I stayed up all night to see where the sun
went. Then it dawned on me.

 Well I have de stunk the dogs, gave them a good old brush with the cat brush and their glossy and black. Oh, and sneezing with the dog deodorant I sprayed on them. Johnsons velvet, the only thing that works. What story can I tell you today? Well, firstly, I have been asked by our church, to write this year’s Nativity play, so I am not only honoured but excited. I wonder if our church is ready to be Cummingsd? My sense of humour will have to be on its best behaviour.

I am a little shocked though and I must say, a bit offended that they did not ask me to be the baby Jesus? Hahahaha

So a serious blog or a fun one? Well both, I will write a serious blog after this one about a subject, that changed my world for the second time in my life. Three times in total I have had life changing moments, but my next blog, was a one which left me shattered.

Those of you who are wondering if my conservatory man survived the other day, yes he did. He did a lot of pointing and I did a lot of saying yes, so I hope I have the right colours in the right places? I even managed to make him a cup of tea, without drowning him, or me. No embarrassing moments there, oh, you see, I am so used to behaving in an embarrassing way, I did do one thing that was not too clever, when he left, and I noticed a draft. Around my chest area. On further examinations, I had one of my breasts more exposed than it should have been. I mean, quite a lot more. Oh, well, he did do a job for me that was not on the list? Hahahahahaha.

The teen has been behaving himself of late, though there is another party coming up so I wonder if that is why? The other day I was about to sew his blazer for school, when he told me he would do it. I said it was ok, I did not want it ending up like a dogs back leg, but he insisted that he would do it.

It was only four o clock in the afternoon and he was pulling down the blinds in the sitting room. I asked what ever for, when he said he did not want any of his friends seeing him sewing. I did not care it was one job lless for me and my ears got a break from the delightful Dean. “Canary!” Our canary is so loud. I am sure he is a record breaker? Did I tell you he was an Irish Canary? Yes, when he sings, he goes

“Didilididildididildidoo! Then does a little Irish jig….. …… Ok, well he tweets and jumps around his cage.

He is our second canary the first one, bless her was a he-she. We thought he was a he, turned out he was a she, but we still kept his/her name of Jeffers. “Don’t ask!”

Well my iron has blown up so I need to go and order a new one from Amazon. Let’s hope that the description is good? Believe me, I have ordered some corkers?  

Till laters my little bloggets sent from my I pod….Oh no, I have not got one of those, sorry sent from my heart instead. xxhaha

No comments: