translate

Wednesday 31 October 2012

TRICK OR TREET


TRICK OR TREET

Well, we had one knock with three little girls. So sweet they were and the teen handed them a dish of sweeties. Teen went to buy them earlier in the day, and asked what I would like to get for the children. He brought back a huge bag and “Yum, half of them were gone by five o clock? “Greedy Teen?” Oh, ok, greedy Mum too!

Poor lad, his friends asked him out, but he did not want to go, because he said he did not want to leave me in the house on my own, but he did not want to tell his mates that, so God knows what excuse he told them, I would normally tell him to go, but boys get up to no good on Halloween? Also he has his blooming fancy dress party to go to on Friday night and he won’t be back till after the pumpkin hour!

Hub leaving Baltimore now, going to L. A and staying overnight at a hotel near to the airport. He now is four hours behind me, tonight he will be eight hours and tomorrow all day he is in Sanfransisco so another time change. It will be a four hour flight and he will be there all day, and then back to L.A to take a taxi for an hour and a half to another hotel. There for three sleeps, then Sunday home, returning to the U.K Monday.

My friends from church are coming tomorrow night, to tweak the Nativity play with me.

I have just answered my Husbands work phone, as I do when he is away, and on the other end, was a man who is a Lord…..Good job am posh? Hahahahahaha. You just never know who is going to be on the other end?

When I told him Hub was in America, his response was one of real English Gentry,

“What, the hell, is he doing there?”

Hahaha. I just said my thoughts exactly!

Wow, this next thing,  absolutely blew my mind? In fact, I am still in shock about it.

Hub sent me a mail about the latest news on my eye condition and what was on the horizon for help? I told my Son and he was a little taken back?

He said “Oh Mum, don’t get me wrong, I’m happy for you an all, but, not sure if I personally am delighted.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, so calmly, I asked him why was he not happy about the thought that one day I may see something again?

He replied

“Oh, it will affect your marage, you will start to wear loads of make up?” “Hahahahahalololo! What is he telling me?

He continued to tell me how I would not be the same mum he knows? Oh my God, I really am in shock of what he thinks about me seeing? Sometimes I wonder if I am the only one in the world that wants to see again.

I tell you though; I’m off to Boots on Saturday? Hahahahaha. (To buy make up)

Xx

No comments: