translate

Saturday 20 October 2012

THE HOTEL


My teen is away on a bus and a train to Geordie land today. He gets about that boy? I do miss my old town. It has a place in my heart that I  never knew was possible. I have travelled all my life, never thought I had a home really, but the northeast is my home, I know it now, though the people where I live now, are lovely, but so different from the Geordies. It’s true  what they say about your routes?

My Hub phoned me last night. He had a dreadful first meal in Romania. White cabbage  with cold prawns, followed by turkey, just cooked and roast potatoes, with again white cabbage, then chocolate cake, which tasted slightly off! He had a meeting from 6pm till 8 then dinner meeting till eleven. Then I am sure bed for him, though he never sleeps on the first night anywhere. He managed to get from the restaurant to his room, but could not use the key card they gave him, so had to go back down to reception to ask for help. They got him in and he said it would not surprise him if he was going in the wrong door?

Oh that reminds me about three years ago, my husband and I were staying in a hotel. It was morning time and we had our two dogs with us. Longchops always lead so I said to my Hub, that my little black beauty would go in front. Well they followed Miss Independent me? Straight into someone’s room.

Can you imagine? Your lying there in bed and in walks two blindies with their two guide dogs? Hahahaha, oh, we did not just walk in the doorway and stand there, we walked from one side of the room to the other before we realised that we were not in the reception! It was so funny! Hub and LC lead after  that!

We have had some real funny times in hotels, believe me?

Well I am going to play some new C.D’s, one of them is by Fun. It is really jolly. Just what I need right now. I have so much to do. Have a friend coming on Monday for some days staying over with us, so must get room ready for sleeping, though we don’t do much of that when this friend comes, as we talk forever!

I hope you have a lovely Saturday? Xxxx Oh, later I will write part two of a dog’s life, so if you have not read part one, have a look, and if I am not here later to post a  new blog, you will understand why I have been taken away in a white van, handcuffed with a restraining jacket on. x

No comments: