translate

Tuesday 30 October 2012

HOPES AND DREAMS


My dreams in life are as follows

For my Son to have a happy safe successful life

For my hub to find a job so he can work in the Uk only

A cure for all blind people and cancer

For the world to become vegetarians and care for animals

For there to be no bad people in the world and for us to learn that we have a beautiful world to live in and stop killing it, and each other.

A safe healthy cure for eating fat, hahaha

For Jeremy Clarkson to drive off the planet

For no children to be unhappy or unloved

And for every person in the world, to have hope and for hope to come to everyone.

Is this really too much to ask? My own personal dream is for one day to write books for a living. My friend / American Mum is trying  to get me to write a children’s book and I can as I wrote loads of stories some years ago, but need to be in the mood to do so. I would love to feel like I have achieved something before I die.

I sit in this dam house day in day out and just want to break out now. I have something that has come alive in me over the past two weeks that I have never had before and I don’t understand it? I want to get out there and face the big bad world that I have been so afraid of for years. If only I could see I would not be afraid. How I would love to come back in my after life as a white stallion, hahahaha. To run free of chains and feel the wind in my face.

Though do you think horse’s eyes look sad though? How do we know when a horse is happy? A cat purrs, a dog wags its tail, what does a horse do?

It is through the night. So silent outside.  I have just had to go out to tie  up my wind chimes, as I can’t have them going on like that through the night? Well I did not find the elastic band that I kept deliberatly for to keep the chimes together, so I used the next best thing. . . A doggy poo bag! “Looks lovely!” Must remember to untie tomorrow/later on.

My Husband phoned from Baltimore. He is ok, but last night he got a little afraid. He said he has never heard anything like it. It sounded like the windows were going to get sucked out of the frames. The air changed in the hotel room and made his ears go funny. He could not go to dinner as he was sixteen floors up and was afraid he would get stuck in the lift, as a power cut was predicted with Hurricane Sandy. Most of the staff of the hotel had gone home earlier in the day  and the few that were left, spent the night in the hotel. Hubs colleague, who is a real life boy scout, came to his room at about ten in the evening, remembering Hub would not have eaten, he had earlier gone out to the 9/11 emergency shop to buy snacks and brought them up to Hubs room from two floors below, he just walked the stairs. They had a good night, though when Hubs colleague/friend went back to his room, Hub felt a little insecure to  say the least. If something awful happened, like a fire,  he would have been really afraid, as of course Long chops his guide dog is with Mummy.

The night after the storm, yesterday, he went for a walk about, as no one could get to attend the meeting. He went with his colleague and nowhere was open. Hub said that there were sand bags everywhere and all the houses were taped up with a thick tape around the doors and windows. All the shops etc. were all closed. So many have died in the U.S and the Caribbean with Sandy, it’s just so sad and the poor animals? Oh that is so awful. I hope my Husband will write a blog for you as he puts everything so grammatically perfect, I do have the odd brain storm whereby I write as though writing an essay,  but most of the time, I write franticly and don’t even think what I am writing. Ok, I know, it’s obvious? Hahaha.

Oh over the next few days, Hub has a nightmare of a time.  He has a meeting this morning, after lunch he has to take a taxi to the airport. Get a flight to his next destination in the U.S. he will then be about eight hours behind us here, so communication will become worse. After a four hour flight, he will stay in a hotel close by to the airport, as the next morning,  early, he flies to Sanfransisco, for a meeting which will last all day. He will be looking at new equipment for his company and then hopefully blind people will benefit  his findings. Late at night, he flies back from Sanfransisco to another hotel and stays there for three days, but after he gets off the aeroplane, he will have to take a taxi to his new hotel which is one and a half hours from the airport. Then lots of conferences and dinners  whereby he gets asked loads of questions. He will be on his own for the next six days of his trip. Then home with me for four days, then off to Thailand for two weeks.

He has a free night on Saturday evening and he is meeting with our borrowed parents from the states friends. He is a business man, and she is an artist. They will go out to dinner and my Hub is looking forward to meeting with them. What a  different life he has from me?  Sometimes I wonder what he ever sees in me, I am so boring! I would love to go to some of the places with him, though I would be stuck in a room all day, the hotel bedroom and would only see Hub after six at night, but would be better than not for two weeks?

It’s adult conversation I miss. I can be serving the tea and turn to talk about something adult like, and my teen will be stood there. Though teen is very clever and incredibly grown up, he has not got the years to be of interest.

Well I guess I should go to bed? Might have a cup of tea first? Where ever you are my friends, take care of yourselves? One of my next blogs will be about the first time I went to boarding school. With love, Fi x

No comments: