translate

Friday 26 October 2012

POEM FORBIDDEN LOVE BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Forbidden love
By Fiona Cummings

You came to me when I was not free

To do what pleased me

You made my heart beat so fast

And I wanted life so much to last

But there was a wall parting us

That drove our love into lust

We  were crazy for each other

I so wanted you to be my lover

I had never felt that way before

As though my life had an open door

But then you left me to fall to the floor

Making me beg for more

Feeling used

And so abused

Really unloved and so confused

Where are you now

Where have you gone

I still dream of you

 And play our song

I wonder what ever

Why we can’t be, just you and me

True love should last forever

Your hand in mine together
Come back please
don't make me fall to my knees

 

No comments: