translate

Sunday 21 October 2012

THE FOG


THE FOG

Waiting for Hub to come home from Romania. As some of you may know, when it comes to flying, my Husband has the luck of a witch without a broom! His flight could not land because of fog. So now he has to get a bus from forever away and then the hour taxi home so by midnight he will be here. Just a nightmare. Tomorrow our friend arrives from the northeast. I am sure we will have some stories to talk about when he is here? Though tomorrow will be busy seeing him and trying to find the blooming Indian restaurant again, this time I hope

With success of actually getting in?

Well today I swept all of the leaves from our drive and it took forever. I have done my back in and I never do that? “What’s all that about?”

Well feel like writing some words that may rhyme? So look out? X

 

No comments: