translate

Friday 19 October 2012

FOREVER POEM By Fiona Cummings


Did I tell you how much I love you and what you mean to me

Have I mentioned when we are together how clearly the world I see

Through glasses of perfection

Dining with devotion

And lunching out on lust

You and I are a must

A passionate kiss

 When you’re not here it’s that I miss

A laugh we share

But it hurts when you’re not there

How can I learn to cope when you’re not by my side

How can I dry up the tears I cry

So many questions I ask  with the answer why?

Pathetic I am I know

I should learn to go  with the flow

Just chill a little bit

Then reality kicks in and I feellikeI’ve been hit

Punched in the heart

Then all over again it’s time to start

We are apart

Can not be together

Why do good things not last forever

No comments: