translate

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Good morning world


GOOD MORNING WORLD

Well today my Husband is working from home  and our friend is in bed. I have the teen off school today, I don’t mind, as he has double music and double sport today. He is really not well poor thing. Just a cold, but  one that has been lingering for days and he just has woke up flat with it. So no doubt I will be stressing later, trying to get him to do some homework?

We don’t have anything planned for today, I am making a roast dinner for tea. For the meat eaters, I will do a joint of lamb with rosemary and mint, roast potatoes, turnip and carrots I will have the same without the poor animal. I do cook it, as I feel obligated to cook for my family. I am the domestic Goddess, after all? “Haha!”

Tomorrow, we are off to the town twice. The second time, we will go for our beautiful afternoon tea where we went for my Husbands birthday. Thursday Hub off to America and Canada. Friday my friend goes back home then I will be all yours again, as right now I feel a little guilty spending time blogging.

Will talk later today my friends, but in the meanwhile,   I will leave you with some jokes!

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I
can't put it down .

I didn't like my beard at first. Then it
grew on me.

How do you make holy water ? Boil the hell
out of it !

Reminds me, I will write a blog about my trip to Lourdes. x

No comments: