translate

Saturday 6 October 2012

MY TEEN THE PLUMBER


My teen the plumber

Ok I made some homemade soup in my huge pan and it was lovely, but there is only so much soup you can eat, so by day three came along, we were sick of looking at it and I am funny with keeping food so did it go in the bin? No, it went down the sink…Next thing I know, is there is water coming out of my cupboard from under the sink. To cut a very long story short, my teen decided to get our  tool box, with its limited collection of tools and fix it? “Oh boy, I thought. But it could not be made any worse, right?

Well first he got out of his designer clothes and into a pair of black shorts. I looked at him as though to say, “Son, how wet are you intending getting?

First he had to show me something.

“Mum, come away from the window?”

I did,

“Look at my chest?” Look at my six pack. Oh God, the list went on as I am hearing dripping coming from my kitchen.

“Very nice Son, now can you look at the sink?” He did and after loads of water came out of the pipe and he shouted

“Oh no, water, what will I do?” I said get some paper towelling and a dish.

Well three rolls of towelling later, he fixed it. He is my hero……..Then the funniest thing happened.

There was a dish  of water he told me I could empty it. I did to the sound of veg from the soup going back down the blooming plug

“Oh no?” My teen shouted , that’s the soup?” quickly I rescued it and now all good.
Enjoy your weekend my friends. x
  

No comments: