translate

Saturday 20 October 2012

PART 1 & 2 OF A DOGS LIFE

OK friends, here is part two of my dogs lives.

life from a dogs perspective

“We are bored. My old sister is saw as she is lying on the rug all day. We get wrong when we wonder around so we have to lie still. Well, until our keepers tell us we can play, or walk to our dish or go to the toilet, or some times, take us out for a walk.!”

My name is Longchops and I am a black beasty girl aged six.!

My name is little black beauty and I am ten and a half!” My little sister in age only, as she is twice my size, smells!”

“BB, your nasty? You smell and your fat and you are old!”

“Well at least I have not got a long face old LC?”

“BB, when is Mummy going to feed us?”

“I don’t know LC, but if I go to her, give her a paw, do my funny little dance and stand on my head, that normally does the trick?”

“No BB, you just look stupid? This is how you do it, watch me, but tell the bloggers, what I am doing?”

“Oh, groan. She is such a show off? Ok, she is going over to my Mummy and putting her forever chops on Mummy’s lap. Oh if she thinks that will work? I doubt it, but try telling her that? Oh, look at her, making a right fool of herself? Mummy has stood up and Longchops has put her face on Mummy’s leg as she walks….Oh, dear, look at Mummy’s face? Oh, hahahahahahawoof? LC can’t see Mummy’s reaction, she is too busy with her long face stuck to Mummy’s leg?”

“Ouch, my ears. Oh Mummy can shout?” Hahaha, hahaha, Longchops, you got wrong, you got wrong?”

“Ok BB, that did not work, but this will?”

“Oh, Yack Longchops? Your drooling?”

“Yes BB, but listen?”

What can you hear? I can hear the dog  dish…….”

“Ok, LC, but I  am getting fed first?”

“Don’t think so Bozo.”

“Ahahaha, Longchops, I’m first, Mummy’s calling on me? See ya!”

Part 2 of a dog’s life

A DOGS DINNER

“Oh, ok, so what, BB has had her dinner, do I care?”

“Oh, Longchops, my tummy is so full! Move over so I can lie down and have a bit roll on Mummy’s expensive cream rug?”

“I won’t be here long BB, as Mummy will feed me now? Oh, your groce, do you have to lick your lips like that?”

“Well LC, it’s better than licking your ***?”

“Stop it BB, stop telling the bloggets about my private moments?”

“So LC, where is ya dinner then?”

“Oh, well BB, Mummy is giving me so much more than you, so it takes so much longer to serve mine?”

“Wah evva Longchops, wha evva!”

“BB? BB! BB? Wake up

Oh, BB, Please? What is Mummy doing? She has not fed me yet? I know? I will bark!”

“No LC, Don’t bark, you will get wrong, remember the post man? That was not a good moment?”

“Look BB, did I know the post man was a woman?”

“LC, she had long hair and pink earrings in!”

“She also had a moustache BB. Anyway, Mummy apologised for me and she must have been ok, as she went on holiday?”

“How do you know she went on holiday LC?”

“Well, she never came back?”

“Oh, wah evva Longchops!”

“Yes, yes, yes, my name. I am going for my three course dinner BB, See Ya!”

 

No comments: