translate

Friday 19 October 2012

A LITTLE THIN OVER THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS


THE CHALM OF YOUNG BLUE EYES

Yesterday at the teens school, he had  his mobile removed as he was caught putting it away as he entered the school and that is a no no. I was to go into the school and retrieve it, but no need, he got a member of staff, who has a soft spot for him, signed a  form to get his phone back for him. She signed as his blooming foster Mother?

 So now, he is a foster child?

My lovely friend from America called me this afternoon and we had a chat. I asked her how the dear man who has just lost his wife was? She said not doing good at all. Bless him, no one offered to take him to the funeral this  Monday coming? Oh how awful. What a real shame? He keeps hearing her in another room. Oh it’s so sad, he runs to the room and there is  no one there. It is empty. Thank God for my friend  and her loving Husband. They are earth angels. I don’t know what I would do without them as I am sure the poor man will not know how he got through the past few days without them either.

I got wrong from her for being too sad on my earlier blogs. Sorry. I will keep thoughts to myself.

    So my blogs may be a little thin over the next few days? x

 

 

No comments: