translate

Monday 29 October 2012

A NAKED DREAM. EASIER TO SEE


A NAKED DREAM

Ok, this is not one for the fainthearted. I went to bed as the dawn was breaking, as you do when you’re a night nurse. Ok, as I do as a domestic Goddess! or a Domestos Gusset? I had a great night of writing and chatting. My writing is a compulsive addiction. A drug that I am hooked on as is talking to my friends in the form of Facebook.

I must have been a sleep for half an hour and I had one of my night terrors. Oh it is awful. Since I have been married to my Hub, I have only had three. My last marriage, I had about five per week. They are dreadful. I feel something leaning over me and if not in human form, an animal. Last night was a cat. Never is it a dog. The one animal I am relaxed with.

I screamed as loud as this furry thing launched itself on top of me. I jumped out of bed and as ever, the thing did not move off me. I feel the warmth of its body and the texture of it. Knowing my Hub was not there, I ran into the teen’s room, screaming, naked. All I heard was

“Oh my God Mother, please cover yourself up?”

Hahahahaha. I guess he had nightmares after that?

Well it is day one, of his long five day holiday from school. God help me, he is driving me mad already. I just wish he would do some study as he has GCSE’s and after just getting his half term report, I  am very impressed but he is getting B’s and some C’s. He could be a A * Student, but is so blooming lazy? He is getting B’s and C’s without trying, so imagine what he would do if he studied? He has an illness called “Lazy it is.

  I went to the shop today to buy milk and butter. I know how to live it up. I was so tempted to buy chocolate and crisps, but declined. How good was that? Oh this will make you laugh though?

So I go into the shop, I stand till someone kindly asks if they can help. It was a nice man who showed me around and told me the kind of milk and types of butters.  He then unpacked my basket bless him and even packed them for me as I paid the lady. Then he told me my guide dog was pretty and so well behaved and asked me in the same breath, if I wanted him to walk me to my car? I laughed and he cringed as realisation kicked in. As I left the shop, I heard him talking to the girl behind the till, saying,

“Oh my God, I can not believe I said that?” 

Hahahahaha. I should have said, oh, its ok, my guide dog will show me?

It’s so nice here where I live, it has a real country feel as I walk along the roadside. My teen had swept the leaves for me on our return.

I am a little anxious about Hub as he is in America and they are having hurricanes and floods. All flights are cancelled for a few days and there is  a large concern over there as my American Mum rang to tell me. Well Hub is due to  fly to another part of the U.S on Wednesday, and half of his colleagues are unable to attend the meetings, so I just don’t know what will happen? All I know is, I can not contact him. I have emailed him, text both mobiles and tried to skype him, nothing back. So will just wait. That is all I can do. I often wish he worked at a much lesser title and in an everyday job, but no.

Will talk later my friends. My next blog will be about the first time I went to Russia for eye treatment.

With love. X

No comments: