translate

Sunday 28 October 2012

SUNDAY DIARY


Sunday diary

My teen arrived home last night just before the pumpkin hour. He had a great night after I told him off for not having his phone on? There was food at this party and eighteen year old girls. His friend from school was allowed to invite two of his mates and teen was one of them. The parents were there. The police were called, but only because it was after nine and the neighbours complained. All was Ok?

Let’s just hope in ten months, there is no formula milk required?

He keeps telling me he does not want to be a Dad till he is 35, so fingers and legs crossed!

I spoke with my lovely friend on FB till after five this morning…

It was lovely and cosy, I could hear the snow falling and the house was toasty warm.

The teen was up singing at twenty past ten, so I got up. Did some housework and made dinner.

Going to watch a double of x factor soon. I did not go to church today. I was so tired after my all night party…

Thought about all of my friends there though and will be there next week.

Hope you all remembered to put your clocks back?

Dark tea times bloggets? I love the cosy nights before Christmas.

My Hub flies from Canada to Baltimore today, I pray he will be ok in that dreadful weather they are having? He is in three places in the U.S over the next week.

Because of the time difference, we hardly get chance to talk to each other. It’s like having a husband in the army. No one is shooting him or trying to kill him in such a despicable manner, but the away time is rather challenging.

He will get back after two weeks and then off to Thailand for a fortnight, so just enough time to wash his clothes and kiss me goodbye again.

I think this week I will be getting a letter that I am not going to like? So I want this week to fly please? I am having bother with the awful X! You know when friends fall out, they are ok, they move on, but when married couples are not going to last in our life of change, so much hatred is aroused?

At my age, I still am punished for my mistake I made when seventeen? A child so young, so hurt and so naive to the crime of marriage.

Take care my friends? Laters

No comments: