translate

Monday 1 October 2012

Please stay?


A white stallion came my way

Something I never expected on that sad day

He beckoned me to climb on his strong back

Then galloped into the distance through rivers so blue

I did not want to come back, to the world I knew

For he had shown me a better view

I put my trust in him that day

I prayed he would never run away

He showed me the sun and taught my heart to play

He looked into my eyes and showed me his soul

I loved his heart and he made me feel whole

I developed wings and together we flew

As we drank the air so thirsty for freedom

Though without sight,  I could still see him

He took me to the sun and taught me how to have fun

He showed me I could run

He turned on my light

And gave me fight

I pray he will forever stay

Loyal to each other till the end of day

No comments: