translate

Friday 26 October 2012

ALL YOURS


ALL YOURS AGAIN

I am back to a place where I am used to. Alone! But quite happy. The teen is playing football, my love is in Canada and my friend has just left the house to catch his train home. I am de smoking the house, God it stinks? I hate smoking and my friend smokes like a chimney! He is asked/told to go outside, but he lights up in the kitchen, says a few words and prolongs as much as possible, going out. Then he stands in our conservatory and puffs his disgusting cigarettes, with the door open and stands on the step, but the smoke  blows in and really it has my eyes raw and clothes stink of it. I hate it. His pretty blonde dog has left her coat behind so I will clean that up as well as my messy two. So lots to do but will chill now with my friends. I have missed you of late as had to be a host and my Hub was not impressed with me picking up my laptop in every opportunity I got  to talk with you and my friend was also expressing his dislike for my hobby. So my blogs of late have not been relaxed. Now, Yes I’m back….

O.M.G, you should see the leaves in my front garden? I am going online to see if I can find a leaf hoover. I know they don’t get good ratens, but anything is better than nothing?

I am going through a hard time at home right now as a person from my past is making life very hard for us.  So the next  month will be difficult to see light, but together we will face it.

If I am not myself over the next few weeks, please bear with me?

This week has been a busy one and I hope our friend has enjoyed himself? I think he has. He is a good kind friend and we get on really well. He is a friend from school all those years ago. The three of us went to school together. Hub friend and myself.

Who would think the people you hang out with when you are in junior school, would be your friends/family when you are in your forties?

One of my closest friends who I don’t see much of was my best friend at school and shares the same name as myself. She is the kind of person who you  just know is  going to be friends with you till we say goodbye for the world we know of now and go into the new world which awaits for us.

Gosh the house is so quiet. I will talk later my friends until then take care, cause I care. x

No comments: