translate

Thursday 18 October 2012

A BORED HOUSEWIFE

 
A BORED HOUSEWIFE!

 

Ok I have polished the floors. Mopped the tiled areas and vacuumed before all that then cleaned my vast windowsill in the lounge and cleaned my benches in the kitchen. “Counters for those who are from elsewhere!” Had a load of washing in dusted and groomed my black beauty. Ironing? Well, the board is up, the iron has its water in. The basket is full! Too! full?

So I am having a break. It’s windy out there my garden wind chimes are going mad, dancing in the breaze. There great for when I am out we for sure know where our house is, as do the neighbours, three streets away. Oh yesterday was funny? My Husband came from London with his longchops. Rather than come through the front door, they went around the side so that longchops could offer what she had to  give in their garden of Woopsies. ……

Neither my Hub, or longchops, knew that my little garden gnome, “The teen”  had put out my new birds. Not real ones, garden ornaments. They tweet and collectively, they are louder than our canary. I had also moved the duck from the front garden to the back and that quacks. Hahahahaha. Longchops ran with confidence down the side and sprung back to the front just as quick, when the stone/resin feathered friends spoke to her!

Hub was not impressed. He thinks my taste is tacky?

Why?

I am a spoilt girl, I received two C.D’s yesterday, Fun, and Rarething. I am going to clean the conservatory windows and blast my music.

Sorry nothing interesting to tell you today. Still  would like you to let me know what you want to talk about? Some people like the town stories and others like the teen tales. A few of you like the poems? Yep, you can get tablets for that! Please let me know?

Top tip of the day

If you are like me and always seem to offer your food to your chest, and you’re out for a curry, there is nothing worse. How do you remove the stain? Easy. Dab some toothpaste onto the evil enemy and leave overnight. Next day, put in the wash and hey ho! All gone!

Trust me it works, I have done it before many times and so have my friends.

 

No comments: