translate

Monday 22 October 2012

DO YOU BELIEVE IN ANGELS?


DO YOU BELIEVE IN ANGELS

In the early stage, the Christian concept of an angel characterized the angel as a messenger of God. Angels are creatures of good, spirits of love, and messengers of the savior Jesus Christ.[

Later came identification of individual angelic messengers:

Gabriel, Michael, Raphael, Uriel and Lucifer.

Then, in the space of little more than two centuries (from the third to the fifth) the image of angels took on definite characteristics both in theology and in art.

Some Christians believe that angels are created beings? The truth is, we don’t actually know! When I talk to my angel, I just know I  feel at peace. But it is a stage for me almost like an inner belief. A warmth covers me and I feel so very calm. The fact is, I can say that I only have spoken to my angel three times in my life. Why? I can’t really answer that apart from saying I don’t like asking for anything. To humans or otherwise. Believe me, I have needed angels help hundreds of times in my life, and right now in my private life, I need some guidance. I have not asked though. I really don’t know why?

My idea of an angel, is  a beautiful feeling. An angel can come in human form or mystical. Or even just a spiritual feeling. There is never a smell when people talk about them, but I am sure somewhere in the  world someone has experienced that?

.

No comments: