translate

Tuesday 31 December 2013

HOPES FOR 2014


So what is for me and mine in this New Year? Hmm. Well, not everything went to plan in 2013, so I really hope that this year is a good one. Some people think I tell all on here, wrong, there is so much I don’t talk about, but just will say I am glad to see the back of 2013. I have always liked the number 14, so let’s see. For this year, I wish to get fit. Loss a lot of weight, get a publisher interested in my work/writing, my Husband to find a new job would be the best thing. My Son to find happiness I pray every day for. My dear friend in Russia to be healthy and happy and for her business to be hers and successful. For my Husband to be pain free, for my Son to pass his Maths exam and finish his course at college. For me to become the person I was and for flowers in the gardens to grow/bloom and hearts to be at peace.

So in reality, how many of those things will come true?

Hmm. I really can’t say this is where I went wrong last year; I believed all of my dreams would come true.

I shouldn’t be greedy, I had a wonderful dream come true when I met my now Husband almost five years ago. I have waited forever for a cure for blindness, and still wait. As I get older, I wonder, if in my life time it will ever happen? Then I look at technology, how much we have come on in that field and I just hope that a scientist, somewhere around the world will just even by accident, will stumble across a cure.

Just to walk free, without chains, without always worrying to cross the road to my friend’s house without a bother would be amazing. To see colour, my Husbands face and child’s eyes again.

To shop on my own. Oh I would be like a child, with a forever smile.

What are your expectations for this New Year?

And what do you think is reality? Xx

No comments: