translate

Saturday 7 December 2013

RICHARD BRANSON IS HE A BLOGGET?


So the vet today, well, we got all three dogs into the rather large taxi. Managed to control all three to get them to sit down and tell them they were not going out to the beach for the day, but going instead, to the vet.

That knocked the smile from their faces.

We had a lovely driver, which is rare, though the company we use now are much better than the old ones.

Got into the vet, I let Hub control his beasty girl and little old BB. I had enough to handle, with Waggatail, who just had to be dragged into the vets, even though she had her harness on.

And when she doesn’t want to move away from the smell of anything other than work, she will not move. It’s as though she puts the breaks on of stubbornness.

Got in were told to sit down, I asked if she would show us a seat, as didn’t want to sit on Mrs. Bridges Poodle

 Or Mr. Lenard’s rabbit.

Or worse, Mr. Lenard’s knee.

Oh really, the conversation went like this.

Could you show me please where to sit?

“Oh!”

 

“Well could you?”

She looked around and then asked a man to do this. He asked her to repeat herself as eh didn’t hear her.

She did.

We waited.

He then said

“Em.

We waited.

She asked him again. He made some odd sounds then asked her what she said again. In the meanwhile, I’m thinking who the hell is he?

I was just about to tell them I would do it and not to bother. And he asked if I wanted to take his hand?

Yack?

I took his elbow.

 Now this will make you laugh. We literally walked three steps to a seat.

Then a lady walked in the vet with her dog and all I could hear, was the poor animal screaming. I turned to hub and said

“Oh my God, I hope our dogs don’t get him?

Hub was not impressed with my comments. Hehehehe. Why, they were true?

Guess what? We did get him.

Anyway, all got a healthy pass but BB needs to loss some weight. Oh she is like a walrus

Beautiful though, her fir is like a mink coat.

Wagga is like pure silk.

So we are home now and I hope for a more relaxed night as today with the vet and internet going wrong, a bit of a nightmare of a day as we think we have made a huge mistake in our new provider. Richard, if you are reading this, I can tell you where Virgin is going wrong if you give me a call?

I’m sure Richard Branson, is a Blogget? Hehehehe.

Steak pie for Hubs tea so must go and get it all ready. The one I don’t talk about is going out in half an hour. Where? Not sure. Who with? Don’t know.

I kind of can guess, but nothing is in stone yet, as he doesn’t know totally.

X factor tonight, hoping for Sam to stay in. I keep saying, watch out for her, she is world class.

You will know her all over the world in six months.

She is the best singer ever to have left the UK and sadly, she will leave the UK, they all do.

x

No comments: