translate

Tuesday 10 December 2013

HAVING A DOWNER OF A DAY


 Good day Bloggets. I hope I find you well. I am not having a good day but I hope that changes as I am about to talk with my bf on the phone. (Best friend)

As today was a real downer and I woke up feeling and looking like rubbish the downer continued as everything went wrong.

Enough of that though such is life and for sure my, life.

Last night was a time to reflect my lovely longest friend, not because she is tall, but because long as in we have been friends for so many years. Half my life.

I lit a beautiful candle she bought us and the house still smells of it though it was blown out before bed yesterday. I miss her and look forward to seeing Olga again in the summer. I just wish she could live here.

Christmas is coming too quickly this year. It’s also so stressful. I just can’t get what I need. I have most of it; thanks to my friend Olga I really don’t know what we would have done without her to be honest.

I have been sleeping so well of late and this is a God send.

Did I tell you Hub and I made a Chilli last night for tea? Oh it was delicious. I love it. And the good news is, there is some left for Tea. So I think I shall have it with baked potatoes, as the majority of it was eaten last night.

Yesterday I went for a coffee and a chat with my lovely neighbour/friend Dianne. She is a really nice kind person.

Not seeing Beanie tomorrow, this is a shame. Her boyfriend told me she was ill.

I was to go out with Arty with the dogs, she could only do tomorrow, but because I was going out with Beanie as that is our day and the only one she can do I had to cancel it, but may try to ask if she is still available.

Though it is sunny and not rained, the field is still so muddy though.

I have just finished cleaning the floors and seeing to all the dogs. Gosh, they are really hard work. It was funny whilst I’m cleaning the kitchen and conservatory; I let them have their toys. When I had one dog, her toys used to stay out all day, but, with three, they drive us mad, as the two young ones fight for the same toy. Though I put a few out. Little old BB, just stands looking as there is nothing she likes better than playing but won’t when the other two are there which is sad really, Hub and I try to put the other two out of the room, and let little BB have her time. Bless her, she would be the one who would be bullied at school, and never get invited to parties. Hehee. But the funny thing is, if we are out and there is another dog, she will growl at them and bark.

Not too sure what she would do if one came for her?

Did I tell you my friend has a lilac leather couch? Oh how pretty will that be? I have never seen such a colour in leather.

Don’t worry; I’m not going to change our sofa, not until it is flat. This one has to last us at least five years.

Hub is in Birmingham today. Tomorrow Southport and Thursday Peterborough.

I’m waiting in for a wire to come to fix Hubs internet. All fun.

By the way, the man came out to fix our box for the internet yesterday and he was so professional and really charming. He even came back in the house and reminded us he had left a light on in Hubs office.

I was mortified he had to go in there, having said that, our bedroom has a lot to be desired. What a mess?

I must do that this afternoon. It just has boxes and paper all over. From wrapping Christmas presents.

OK, my canary, Irish you know, is singing so loudly I can’t hear my computer saying the keys I am typing in.

So shall go for now. Take care and I really hope your day is better than mine. Xx

 

No comments: