translate

Sunday 15 December 2013

THE FOOL ON THE FLOOR


 Well Hub and I just finished watching the UK’s X Factor. It was amazing. I told you ages ago, there was only one winner. Her name was Sam and she won tonight. I tell you, she is world class and when you hear her, you may agree, that you will have never heard a voice quite like hers. She is, by far, the best singer ever to have been born in the United Kingdom!

We have had a lovely day with each other, Not Sam and I, that’s next week. Hehehe.

Hub and I. Just chilling having time together which is very rare.

We went to see our Louis from the local restaurant and took him his birthday present.

He was so kind and grateful bless him. He gave us a gift as he has just got back from Hong Kong.

One bag of dried mango and another scary bag of salted fried red fish…..

So glad I’m a vegetarian.

He is such a joy to see and I really like him. He is so very unique. Kind and so sweet and funny.

Wagga did really well walking there, coming back average but when we were in the restaurant, there was a very stupid moment.

Waggatail was laying under the table like a good girl. Still as anything as always. It took me about four months to train her to do that as she didn’t when I got her.

Next thing I knew today, her leash was pulling. I grabbed it as I keep it under my leg.

Then I heard a voice from the floor saying

“It’s OK, it’s just me!”

I didn’t know who she was so I grabbed Waggatail and pulled her back under. The foolish woman continued saying

“I love Labradors.

I was furious. You don’t do that with a guide dog and it didn’t take long before someone walked by the table and she was out from under the table again and trying to see the other person.

Then a few moments later same again.

And again. I had to really tell her off but I wanted to tell the woman off.

I guess she didn’t think, and wanted to say hello to the dog, but without even asking? Just to pull on the leash?

So another few times training thanks to her. And when you are A, wanting to relax and B, not want the dog drooling at other peoples tables, it’s really bad.

Also, rightly so, not everyone is happy about a dog being in a place of eating, but having said that, if not for the lady, my dog would be so much better behaved than the baby screaming at the next table then having to be pacified by a loud annoying toy.

Hub went to the town yesterday and on His bus, he people listened as we both like to do. There was a little boy about four talking with his Daddy. He asked his Dad what the button was on the pole in the bus. The Dad replied it was a button to tell the driver to stop. Now wait for this frightening observation?

The little boy asked

what’s a button?

The Dad said it was to push. The boy said well, you don’t push the buttons on my coat?

The Dad didn’t know how to answer that one. But it just shows friends, children really don’t know what a simple thing like a button is, because of all the touch screen toys for kids these days.

Frightning or what? Our kids are going to play not with toy soldiers, build with Lego, but slide their fingers across a scream.

What with that yesterday on the bus and the lady moving her house furniture to her new place on the bus, what a very interesting day we had?

Tomorrow, off out and I’m sure a blog though I shall try not to embarrass myself.

Well, I said try.

X

No comments: