translate

Tuesday 17 December 2013

DIARY TODAY


Hi Bloggets, I had a lovely morning with my friend Geordie girl. She is the beautiful girl from my old hometown. Tomorrow is the day when my lovely mad aunt comes to see us. I’m sure there will be some laughs then.

So a blog or three there.

Whilst I was out, my Hub ironed. I shall have to go out more often.

I still have my huge burn from last time I ironed, and if Hub wants to keep on ironing, I could, have my burn for a very long time.

Wagga has been a little bugger this morning. Hub caught her on the couch fast asleep. Then she pulled the tinsel from the tree and she almost took my friend down as she entered the house.

Only three days before the lady comes from guide dogs and I am dreading it.

I have took something out of the freezer for tea, God only knows what, as it’s frozen solid so hard to tell.

Later with love. X

No comments: