translate

Wednesday 18 December 2013

WHAT A DAY


Good evening Bloggets. It’s been a really busy day. My Aunty came to visit from my homeland and we had a day of total madness and extremely cringe worthy moments. Let’s just say a bright red t/shirt with a bright blue smirf with a grumpy face on and a mouth organ were involved.

We did laugh and got up to so much. Exchanged gifts and I just hope what I bought her she will like?

I also learned a lot today. My Aunt went home by taxi at eight and not long after then, our friends came around. Just after eleven in the evening, I am writing this as the first five minutes to myself so will chat before I go to bed.

I received a lovely plaque from a lovely friend today, a clever friend who made it for us. It’s a tactile of  snowman and a tree with Happy Christmas written on it.

Oh lots of stories but on a day when I am more awake. Tomorrow we are busy again, in the morning, our friend is coming around as I haven’t seen her for ages, it will be nice to catch up and in the evening, I’m out with my other friend as we have an important meeting to attend.

Friday is the lady from guide dogs coming and our dogs will be tested and shown new routes.

Then a very busy weekend again. I wonder if my Husband will be glad to get back to work to rest.

It’s wild with wind here tonight, but I hope it will calm down through the night as the sound of wind outside is not nice.

I am sitting here eating oranges. Long story but we have quite a few.

Oh and I have been asked to do some writing for someone today this makes me rather excited.

So my diary so far, and I hope soon to get back to normality as I would like to find the time to talk about a couple of subjects which I hope will be of interest as it will effect most of us in time.

Until later with love. X

No comments: