translate

Saturday 14 December 2013

BULLY


A quick blog today my Bloggets. Hub is in the town on his own among all the Christmas shoppers and later I must go to our blooming shop again with Wagga. Oh dreading it. Hub could go on his way back but I have to do this. I learned a lot last time I was out so hope I shall be able to remember my studies.

I am so angry with a group I am involved with online where today I have witnessed bullying to the highest level. A blind person wrote how bored they were and from then on, they were cruelly shot down, thank God there was one person sticking up for this individual. I was sad I was not on line live when it was going on. The person who was being bullied showed enormous evidence of their lack of intelligence and I hope that the blind person will realise that and not go farther into their shell. I also hope to God, that the bully will be in that situation one day and receive the same amount of criticism that he gave this poor lady.

I don’t know why horrible people have to feel the need to pick on others. Obviously missing out on something in their lives so have to try to make others feel the same.

Anyway, I wrote my feelings and just hope it was not too late for the person who needed a hand.

Tonight we are off to the Cathedral.

In town on a Saturday night sounds like fun.

The Cathedral? Hahaha. Rock on.

In fairness the last time I was there with Olga, it was a lovely concert but this one sounds rather heavy going and so much longer.

Tomorrow out for lunch at our lovely Chinese restaurant. It’s Louis’s birthday so we shall take him his gift.

OK off I will go now but will let you know how our day went later. Have a lovely weekend and don’t let anyone make you feel flat. Rise above them and know they are the little people. Don’t be with people who don’t make you feel good. If you can’t escape from them, put on some earphones and go into a world of a book or some music. Before they push all of your buttons.

You are a lift/elevator. Your building is six floors. You are on floor three. The bully comes in and pushes the button for the basement. Don’t go to that floor. When the bully see’s you are not going to where he/she wants you to go, he/she will get out and use the stairs until he finds another way to push a button.

Then you will stay on the third floor, perhaps for a short while, go to floor two but then know for a short time, you had power. That knowledge will take you to floor five where the doors will open and facing you will be very happy and kind people with wonderful gifts for you.

With love. X

No comments: