translate

Wednesday 4 December 2013

THE CHRISTMAS FLY


Good evening. I saw Beanie today; we had a lovely time in the town. I bought the one I don’t talk about a beautiful Christmas gift I am rather delighted about. I hope he will love it, as he really deserves a break from the downers of life.

Now I didn’t say that. I got Hub a gift too, so now it’s the waiting game to see if all will be accepted with smiles.

My lovely friend Vivi phoned me from Northumberland. The lady who came last week to see us.

We are going to see her near or just after Christmas. Can’t wait, as Yvonne is going to do the cooking, I love her food, so will be great.

On our way back, Beanie and I talked about how really cold it had become. So Santa must be on his way as in the sky of course, there must be enough snow, for the sleigh to travel.

Hub and I did some wrapping tonight and we all watched the telly for an hour. Had supper and now ready for bed.

The funny thing is, Waggatail, has been caught three times half way up the stairs. We can only think that it is the fly that has been oddly buzzing around our house. He came with the groceries. We had our order delivered and with them came this annoying fly and Wagga is such a softy, she is terrified of it.

Oh dreading tomorrow. The lady from guide dogs is coming.

Scared dot com comes to mind.

We have a pretty terrifying day a head and Long Chops is getting her after care/test done too. But of course she will get an ology in her exam as she is a clever girl, as for Wagga? Hmm!

I shall let you know how we got on tomorrow; I just pray they don’t tell me they are taking her away, as I truly love her. Xx

No comments: