translate

Thursday 5 December 2013

DIARY TODAY


Good day, it’s late in the afternoon. A time when people in England take high tea, or in my case, rather than tea from a silver tea pot, poured into ones daintiest cups and saucers, sticking ones little finger out. Fine fresh scones with jam and cream, finger sandwiches and delightful homemade cakes, I have my mug of tea, and bag of crisps. Heheheheehe.

Well, today was the day I was to go out and learn new routes with Waggatail and lady from guide dogs, LC was to be tested too in    what they call aftercare.

We cancelled as the stormy winds here are really dangerous. For the obvious reasons, but mainly because when it is windy, it is what Hub cleverly calls a blind persons fog.

The wind makes so much noise we can’t hear where we are. As we use our hearing to cross the road, so won’t be able to hear cars coming and we listen out for parked cars as the air changes also if a throwaway carting or bag is blowing on our pathway, we won’t hear it is its windy.

To concentrate when my long hair is giving me a balaclava is not a good look.

I have had to move all the furniture in our conservatory. I am shattered. The heavy table and chairs. The cream massage chair and the glass coffee table as well as the hostess trolley. Then I cleaned the floors lifting everything up, so it was done really well. Dusted and changed the table cloth again. I have given the windows a clean in there too. As for my kitchen? Oh God, it took me two hours to do the conservatory. I also cleaned the living room so the kitchen can wait and Hub can help.

Hub is going to write a very useful blog I hope VIP’s will find interesting. I know if it is a success what he will be talking about; it will be great news for those with sight problems.

My burn on my arm is still looking rather dreadful. I have never had such a huge burn like this one.

My friends in Mexico, I still have not heard from but on a social website, I saw that Yam is well, sporting her lovely new car, but sadly, DD is ill again.

For my friends Husband from my old home village, he has had huge problems with his heart. The Doctors stopped all of his tablets to get him to a place where they can operate on him before Christmas as he is very ill.

Well, the last thing I heard was that the Doctors have signed him off, and the hospital has not been in contact with him for ages.

Good old NHS.

Like every organisation, the left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing. I just hope they don’t wait until he is too ill or worse.

I mean a few months ago, his heart op was going to be so big, they asked because of the rarity, could students observe.

And now?

OK more tomorrow I hope as we are getting new suppliers for our network. Cheaper. Our land line is coming out in a week, we shall save about £10 per month, but that is over a hundred per year.

Later with love.

Stay safe. X

No comments: