translate

Tuesday 10 December 2013

NEWS BLOGGET STYLE


Hey there Bloggets. I am pleased to say I heard from one out of two of my dear friends from the US, now Mexico. Gosh, that sounds really odd saying my Yam a DD are from Mexico, can you remember when I used to call them, my borrowed American Mum and English stolen Dad, living in America? Well how confusing is it now they live in Mexico?

DD as I call him made me laugh when he wrote to me about Mexico. Just one thing he said was this.

It really is a mixture of the old and new here. A guy with a big sombrero just went by riding a donkey but he was texting on his ipod.

Hahaha. How funny is that? Imagine it?

I have been to bed. I was so tired but unfortunately my Hubs tablets send him into a deep sleep where no one can wake him up. And the snoring!

Oh boy!

Now I am sitting in the silence of my lovely sitting room with the rumblings of his throat from the ceiling. The dogs sleep soundly a yet silently in the hall and I’m eating delicious sweets.

I’m rather excited to meet up with my Geordie friend next week. And not too long after then, my friend from abroad is coming.

Hub and I have to try and get to the bank and the thought of that in the Christmas rush is rather daunting.

My mad aunt is coming next week too. Bless her soul.

Let’s see how far we get around the town this year.

I can’t believe this is our second Christmas in our new house. Two Christmases? Almost impossible to imagine this. If I were to think about it quickly, I would say we moved about ten months ago.

Gosh, I must write the neighbours cards. I have had them for weeks but fear writing them. It is something I have always been able to do, write, but because I have not done it for so long, I am a little anxious. I don’t want to be told I can’t do it for whatever reason.

My Son says he can still understand my signature, thank God. Not being able to write Braille, is bad enough, as especially when ones Husband, is head of Braille in the UK.

He is up again in a couple of hours to the station again. And again tomorrow.

His three days of travel, he wil have spent ten and a half hours travelling by rail.

But he has been coming home in the evenings. So that is great.

Looking at the news today, there is nothing really of great interest, but a few things I have found for you is as follows.

A man in the UK, given the all-clear from cancer was killed "in a moment of madness" after a row over a disabled parking space, a jury has heard.

Pathetic. The world is full of angrey people.

 

A disgraced French businessman was convicted of fraud and sentenced to four years in prison on Tuesday for filling tens of thousands of breast implants with industrial grade silicone.

“Only four years? They made a bit of  a boob of that!

Tesco's UK strategy has been slammed in an outspoken note by a US stockbroker that claims the retailer has put up prices faster than any other British grocer while its non-food ranges are more expensive than those at John Lewis.

“Not what they need to be reported just before Christmas?

 More than 100 baby seals orphaned in the recent floods have been washed up on a Norfolk beach after a tidal surge hit the east coast.

“Oh I hope the RSPCA can help them?

Northumberland has been given a big tourism boost after it was announced that a large section of its remote countryside is to be awarded protected Dark Sky Park status.

“My wonderful home land. I just hope we can keep it that way.

Scientists say they are close to developing a blood test that can be used to detect Alzheimer's at a much earlier stage than is currently possible.

“I really hope so. Whenever there is good news for help with such issues, my heart is full of pleasure.

Clubbers caught using party drug ketamine face up to five years in jail under tough new laws proposed by government advisers. The hallucinogenic horse tranquilizer, also known as “Special K”, leaves users delirious, confused and sick, experts told ministers.

“I say leave them in such a state.

A coroner today condemened hospital staff who made a catalogue of 43 shocking errors, before a 17-year-old girl was left to bleed to death for 15 hours following a routine operation.

“Just tragic.

OK friends, more much more later. X

No comments: