translate

Tuesday 3 December 2013

OUCH


Good evening or morning I guess it depends where or when you are reading this blog. I have no way of telling the time, as I will wake the house. All my time pieces, talk.

I would guess about three in the morning. I have not been to sleep I am so tired, but can’t sleep for pain.

On a scale of one to ten, I would give myself one. Ten being the healthiest. I have put on so much weight of late, it’s simply horrible.

I feel ten years  older than I am.

Old operations are talking to me and they are not happy and I can hardly walk with a really bad knee I have had for years. When I was a teen, I used to do a lot of running and now I suffer. Also there is too much of me to be held by my legs, even though ones legs are the size of an old oak tree.

Every part of my body hurts. As though kneedles are being pushed through my bones.

And the huge burn I gave myself on the iron the other day, doesn’t help.

As the bed covers keep rubbing against it.

Grumble over. Today I am going out with Beanie and yesterday I saw my beautiful Geordie friend. She was like a light being turned on when she visited.

Typical, she is moving house soon; I really hope we can stay friends. She is such a lovely person.

Next week, Hub has nightmare of travel, so I have a bad week too. I hope to meet up with Arty to walk our dogs, if she is free?

Then Hub off for three weeks. During that time, my mad aunt is coming; I hope to have my lovely friend Julie come to stay. She and I have been friends for about fourteen years and then I am meeting a lady for the very first time. Someone I met online from Japan. She and I connected immediately. She is a lovely person and really cute. Her sense of humour is amazing. I am really looking forward to meeting her and  her friend.

So a lot of people over the next few weeks as well as taking our three dogs to the vet this Saturday. Oh Gosh. That will be a blog for sure. How on earth Hub and I are going to manage three dogs is beyond me.

We also have to see Louis from our restaurant as it is his birthday soon. And on this coming Sunday, we are off to Manchester, to a concert and that  will be a really warm blog, as there will be loads to talk about after then, I am looking forward to Hub and I having our adventure on the train an trying to find our way to the concert hall.

I hope this blog makes sense, as my eyes are closed and my fingers are moving, but in what direction as I type, is nobody’s guess.

Until later when I am awake with love.

No comments: