translate

Monday 30 December 2013

MELTING CHOCOLATE


 OK, Boy home, so I can enjoy today again as I don’t need to worry. He and my love are all safe.

My friend has asked me to her house tomorrow for a drink for New Year’s Eve. We were invited to a party, but, we are real party poopers. We don’t really drink and Hub is on meds so can’t really take alcohol.

Also we are quite quiet people I think for me it’s since I lost my sight, I don’t have the confidence to be in crowds of people anymore. I think if you don’t drink and you are with people who do, it’s quite hard. When there is loud music, we can’t hear what is going on too. People who can see, can lip read or look at actions.

In a small group, we can hear and be involved. I think unless you are in our shoes, it’s really hard to understand. But at our last snobby place of living, we would be the only ones in the street not to be asked, here, everyone is so lovely, and we are seeing our friends in our street before the big event, so bless them.

We are lighting the Christmas pudding tonight. We were too full on Christmas day so now our boy is home, I shall find the matches.

Gosh I have been so very lazy in this holiday for housework.

I must do something for the New Year? Can’t have old dust, or can I? Heeha.

In the past two days my Bloggers have come out in force. We have had over one hundred and fifteen views so far today from the UK and forty from the US. Other countries include Sweden, France, Germany Vietnam and Serbia.

I can’t wait to see the total for tomorrow night, marking the end of the year.

You are my entire hero’s.

Did you like the poem about the chocolate bear?  I love that, so cute. Oh, I have a funny story for you about chocolate. My Hub kindly gave me three chocolate bars out of his stocking that he doesn’t like and knows I love.

He didn’t tell me he had put them at my side of the bed.

Hmm.

I didn’t know, until threw the night, I felt something attached to my back…..

Let’s just say, they didn’t go to waste. I had to eat them threw  the night, or they would have melted. One felt compelled to eat   ones given chocolate, or it would be considered rude to just throw them away?

Oh I am really excited about Thursday. We are visiting our friends in Northumberland. We can only be there three hours but I can’t wait, our friend Yvonne is cooking and she is professional. I mean her food is wonderful too posh for me to even think about. I have been spoiled this week with my friends food with the beautiful name the other day and now Yvonne. Bless her she is trying to sort out what I can eat and not. People do panicky and it’s a shame. My friend the other day did loads for vegetarians, though seven out of eight of us ate meat.

Right there is a vacuumed with my name on it right now. Love and hugs. X

 

 

No comments: