translate

Wednesday 11 December 2013

DIARY OF THE NIGHT


I’m up again, but I love it. I just love to come on here through the night, as it’s quiet, I don’t have a canary, Irish you know, tweeting, yes, my Canary is very tech. He tweets…

I don’t have twelve paws tip a tap tapping around my wooden floors, as they are tucked up in bed.

I don’t feel bad about being on here when my Hub is sitting here, and if he is working, so should I be. Sometimes I regard this as a job, but most of the time, I know housework is my job and this is my hobby.

Hub and I have decided after Christmas, we are both going on crash diets, but normally, crash to me literally, means crash. Right into the biscuit barrel.

Seriously, I will have to do something about my weight. My health is not good because of it. To think I used to be a model, it’s embarrassing now.

Now I would be a model jet.

Or jet carrier.

My boy posted the cards in the end now just have to sort out the ones I will post.

I only have about six I post.

I don’t know what happened yesterday, but, our blog page had rather higher views than most days. 182 views. This is fantastic. Wow, as I have said before, I just don’t understand how, one day the views are for example 64, next day 182.

Who tells who, to all look together?

I will never understand it all.

They are views from all over the world too, so it’s not as though they are all from one country where they can phone a friend and say

“Hi dood. Get yourself onto that mad woman’s page Fifi Blogget. What a fruit loop she is!”

Haha!

Do you know what I mean though? It’s like it fascinates me how at a football match, everyone starts to sing at the same time. But this is on a larger scale, as it’s all over the world. Well I am delighted. I remember last year telling my Dd I was amazed I had only a few off six thousand blogs in three months and only needed a couple of hundred to get to the six thousand.

Bless him, he told some of his friends from the UK and America, and collectively, we got to my goal by the 1st of January.

Now we have over 37,000 views.

Just under three weeks before January. What will be the amount at the end of the year? I am forever in shock.

Oh I am going to write today a little later when I do some research about a wonderful story which my teacher read to us as a class when we were about ten at school.

A friend reminded me of him and I hope you will be able to get lost in his world too. Just as I did as a little girl and will never forget it.

Can’t wait for that one.

Hub off to Peterborough today, then home working tomorrow, then, holly wolly days.

Excited dot com.

He spoke to his Dad tonight. It’s awful really, his Dad is alive and yet, we hardly see him. Gosh if my Dad was still here, I would never be away.

I hope we can go to see him soon. It’s a bit of a nightmare to travel to him, as it’s an hour on the train, then the transport to his house,  One of our brothers collect us or Dad himself, but I feel like it is a half hour drive to his house, from the train station, and from his house to our house by car, is about fifty minutes.

So they drive for twenty minutes more that is all?

Dad is waiting for an op on his shoulder but before then his knee.

Gosh, I know that feeling.

I was hoping he would have it when hub was off work so we could go down there for a day at least, to keep him company he will be bored stiff stuck in his house all day, but he said it was going to be after Christmas and I bet it will be when hub is away again for his year of hell.

Hubs old Pa is back. So between the two of them, I’m sure his diary will be filled.

This is her first Christmas with her new little girl.

The best age to have a child. After eight, oh boy, it’s hard. I got to fifteen with my Son and now I need the hand of our maker to get me through it all.

OK, I’m rambling but watch out for my story later, as it’s great and you will be amazed as it’s a true one about a man who lived many years ago in London. Who got up to some pretty unusual things? X

 

No comments: