translate

Thursday 5 December 2013

FIFI TRAPPED?

 
Good afternoon Bloggets. Today I was up and out and about in my front drive. I was wakened by the gusts of wind, I thought of my angel and the bell, as you do. Hahahha.

My poor Christmas lights outside would have smashed if I had not gone out. I no way could go back to sleep knowing that, I just hoped I was not too late.

I went downstairs, the sound of the drum of the wild wind, whizzed around our house.

Put my key in the door and as I began to open it, oh my word!

The front door pushed open as though a giant was standing on my doorstep pushing it open with force.

The letters inside my hall, started to blow around the room. I quickly ran out shutting it behind me. I removed my decorations thanking the Lord they had not removed themselves before I got to them.

I opened the garage door, to place them safely in the garage, as I entered the garage, the up and over door, began to close leaving me trapped in there. Oh God, it was before the birds were awake and Hub knew I was going out, but would not sit up in bed waiting for my return safely to bed, he would be fast asleep by then, hahahaha. Nothing can wake the one I don’t talk about, even our alarm going off in the house the other night, didn’t wake him, my fault, I took my Mums advice and vacuumed the house from he was a day old, played music when he slept, so he is used to all sounds. I never liked it when the baby was a sleep, you had to whisper, haha. No chance of that, so baby got used to noise, but, a house alarm?

So there was no way he would have heard his trapped Mummy in the garage. Well, I almost did a backflip. And Fifi doing a backflip in the garage, with a huge angel and bell in ones hands/arms in the garage through the night was not a good thought.

But I did, and saved myself from being in the tomb of gloom. Hahahahaha. I probably would have got out, but as I have never tried doing so from inside out, I was not ready for that trial.

OK, more on my day later, but because of the weather, not as planned. Xx

 

No comments: