translate

Saturday 21 December 2013

QUESTION BLOGGETS A CHANGE


I have decided I would love to live in Sweden. I wanted too many years ago, but circumstances prevailed. I guess they still will, but a girl can dream?

Do you ever have days when you want to hide from the world?

Hub I hope is really enjoying himself at the match but should be home in minutes. He took his radio so he could know a little what was going on.

My friend came this afternoon and tonight, she said we all walk together in a large street group.

Coming back should be fun? After A few Vinos’!

Hope your Saturday night will be a happy one? I shall leave you with this question.

This time next year, one thing you will sit down and say

“Wow that was a huge change in my life for the better!”

What would you like it to be?

X

No comments: