translate

Friday 20 December 2013

ME AND MY GDI


OK, my GDI came, but not an ordinary GDI, one of the managers and she is so efficient an yet very fare and old school. I really respected her as does Waggatail. Oh my baby did so very well. Oh I was so proud. I just wish she would do this when it was the two of us. Of course it helped that I had a safety blanket. The lady behind me was comfort as I knew I would not get lost. I really enjoyed it. I really did. I felt sick before we left and my tongue got tangled words made no sense. I said things that I normally wouldn’t’ say, that is how bad it was, but as soon as Waggers harness went on, she knew, she was being assessed and knew if she was to stay with her Mummy, she would have to perform. Really if they could see her on her normal days, she would for sure be removed as she is not at all safe, but today, she proved she could do it, and I really don’t understand why she won’t be like that all the time?

She even avoided wheely bins. Oh she was amazing. Found the bus stop immediately and got off the bus and we did three shops. Even had a trial to the cinema. That is a bit difficult, long story why, but we are looking into how we Can do it. I really felt as happy as the lady wanted to help. I was not an inconvenience to her and she had time. It was great. I feel alive really I do. Thank you whoever sent that lady to her place of work? Now its Hubs turn with LC, they have the busy town to do. Walking through there will be really hard today. I would laugh though only for a while, if our perfect LC makes a mistake when Waggers done so well, but I am sure she won’t as she is a wonder dog.

Bumped into a friend who we are going out with on Saturday and again, she could have walked by but didn’t, stopped and had a chat. The people here are really helpful and friendly, its days like this when I know we moved for a reason, though I will forever miss my homeland.

Today is a tough one for me as it would have been my darling Mums birthday. My BF and I hold hands today as we both are in similar boats. But together, we will row that boat and stop our crew from sinking.

With love.

 

No comments: