translate

Saturday 7 December 2013

CHILLAXING


 Tomorrow we are off on the train to a concert, which reminds me, I need to A, book a taxi and B, look online where we are meant to go for the show? I mean, that would help to tell the taxi driver, wouldn’t it?

Hub says we will have about an hour after the show to get something to eat before going onto the train. OK, where? On our own in the middle of Manchester, is slightly daunting.

But I have my right arm with me and the best guide dog on the land.

Waggatail is staying at home with Black beauty.

I just hope teen will be from work to let them out?

So tomorrow, there will be interesting blogs.

Tonight was a lovely chill out evening

Hub and I watched our favourite show on the telly, tree lights on and a glass of warm mulled wine.

Some delicious cheese bought by our lovely friend Olga. From our Christmas market.

Our dogs are at last a sleep. The vet trip has got to them. And me, so off to sleep.

Night night and tomorrow with our adventures. X

No comments: