translate

Sunday 22 December 2013

THE STREET

 
Good evening Bloggets. Today we had our Brother in Law, Father in law for lunch, then tonight again our Bro in law number two. Not to eat, haha, but to visit. In between saw friends from church.

Tomorrow our friend from far away Japan is coming. I have never met her before, only spoken by phone and written to each other in a group we are both in.

I am sitting here really cold; Jack Frost is on his way for sure.

Last night we had a great night out with the street. It was really brilliant. They are all as mad as me.

We went to our local restaurant; there were about 16 of us! Gosh it was loud? The whole place was full of people celebrating Christmas. I have a horrid feeling and hope I am wrong, but I fear it is being watched to buy.

I hope I’m wrong, as I will totally miss Louis.

OK, shopping due now, let’s hope nothing is missing from the delivery?  especially the turkey or the boys will be joining me in being a vegetarian. Haha.

Bring it on.

Oh Gosh I had to endure my in laws talking about hunting today. Oh it’s dreadful; they know how I feel too. Some of the stories I heard today, I felt sick. I told them so as well. I think it’s like a religion. It should not be pushed down the throats of someone about atheism, if they believe in God.

OK, in the house for the night now. Tomorrow I shall write lots more I promis, so sorry about the short blog, just been so busy. Missing you all. X

 

No comments: