translate

Thursday 12 December 2013

WHAT'S COOKING?


Good afternoon. Gosh I am ready for a sit down and a cup of tea. It’s been nonstop today. So many phone calls and emails to answer.

I have made the dinner for tonight, well prepared it. Roast beef and I can’t remember the last time I cooked a joint. Roast potatoes and carrots. I put a small amount of ginger in the carrots and a little fresh garlic on top of the beef and rosemary.

I am having a salad. Woopy doo

Haha!

OK I had a either blonde moment or early signs of dementia today.

So I let Waggatail and BB out, didn’t see Long Chops passing me but presumed she had gone out as she is slick.

BB came in then even Waggatail. Now she is getting great at coming in the house after she has said hello to her toilet. She used to wonder off.

So I waited for LC, and waited, and, well, waited.

Then I called on her name. Then I went to the run where her toilet is, nothing. Of course you know me, I panick and thought she had died.

OK, I had no sleep last night and it was early but she never stays in bed.

I went to her bed then reality kicked in.

She was at Peterborough with Hub.

I felt a true numpty.

Well, at least my neighbours were not in the gardens, as it is winter, so didn’t see me shouting on a dog that was not there.

I have booked tickets for Hub and I to go to our Cathedral. God help me.

All this culture will have affects you know?

Well, we are going to see the Messiah!

Now then, what is that? I really don’t know all I do know is I had to keep saying the word Messiah over and over again as I for some reason wanted to say Omen!

The omen?

Gosh that would not be good. So that is for this weekend. I shall let you know what it was like. I know it was rather deer. But the money goes to a good cause. The Cathedral restoration.

And upkeep, as to run that place costs a fortune.

Right off now to do some research on the story I was going to tell you about remember? Also a trip to the chocolate factory I will write about later. Xxx

No comments: