translate

Thursday 19 December 2013

THANKS FOR THAT!


Dear Bloggets, I had a lovely morning with my friend today and she did as always make us laugh. She is a sweet soul. One story she told me and I said I was going to blog it, she didn’t mind so here goes. Hub and I asking what she was buying her Mother in law. She replied a lovely scarf that is half velvet. Two colours. One side is greens and the other side is as she put it

“Well, it sounds really awful. It’s kind of like, well, how can I explain it, as it’s not really a nice colour to describe.

It’s a bit like your wallpaper really!”

Haha! We did laugh. Thanks for that Arty.

My little love is at his friends now until tomorrow. Then his hard work starts as he has his job every day but two of his holidays.

Hub and I took a walk to our town today and did some business there. You can imagine how busy it was in the city, with being close to Christmas and late night shopping?

Tonight I am out with my friend we are off to a meeting. Looking forward to seeing her. I think Hub is off to our Cathedral, as there is a candle light service on with Swedish carols.

 Tomorrow is the big day with Guide dog lady. Scared out of my brain.

We have booked our tickets for visiting our friends around the UK today and because it’s Christmas, the prices are really high.

For those who don’t go anywhere or spend anything, you should treat yourselves with something just for you with the money you would spend on others or transport getting from A to B!

Right now I have a washing machine with my name on it.

Until later my friends, take good care of yourselves. X

 

No comments: