translate

Friday 27 December 2013

STORMS AND FRENSHIP


Good evening Bloggets, I am as you know going Tomorrow, to my dearest little friend’s house and I really am looking forward to it. Well, my Son was meant to stay with our dogs for some hours but not now, so we had a panic. Thank God for our friends across the road. I hate asking for help, but had to ask if they could let our dogs out. And they said they would no bother. Bless their little cotton socks. Really, they are so kind. I just wish I could do something for them. Our poor dogs will be left for hours, but can’t take them; it’s not fair on our friends, as there will be three guide dogs already there. My friend with the stunning name, her Husband Like, and their Son has a dog too. So the girls shall stay here and protect the chocolates. Heha!

Oh I am really looking forward to seeing our friends and have just learned that I am to see my friend’s big Sister too.

As children my friend and I were really close. We used to visit each other’s houses and our parents were friends. My friend’s sister and I knew each other from then too and in my little head, I had her marrying my big brother. My friend and I of course, would be bridesmaids.

Sadly it didn’t happen, if it had, who knows, I may be still in contact with my brother. I don’t know why, but he has been so much on my mind of late.

I really hope he is OK. I really miss him, but then I remind myself, I miss my big brother who was there when I was a child. From I was eleven and he eighteen, he changed. He married a woman ten years older than him with two children and he was to go to University, but married her instead. My parents never forgave her and we watched my brother go further away from us. This killed me for years as he was my hero as a child. He became so nasty against my parents and I could not deal with this as my Mum and Dad, were my world. 

On a venture to our friends and seeing all the family will be wonderful.

I have never met my friends Son and now his family, only her daughter. But tomorrow, I shall meet with the Son and he sounds a really lovely person, he is the person I tell of as being the best Dad, him and his wife are wonderful parents for young people, they are in their early 20’s and have a little boy. They are great with him and I can only commend them.

The storms here are dreadful. The roaring around the house and odd clatter of whatever falling from the roofs and fences coming down.

Let’s hope our train will be OK tomorrow?

Anyway, I digress.

Well, what a week for our pets, our Canary, Irish you know, has been so quiet of late and my Son said he was looking really ill the other day, but we have had a very low pressure here in the UK so with him being a canary, perhaps this is why?

Well, today for the first time in about five days, he sang for some minutes. Now tonight, my darling Black beauty is looking as though she is in pain with her arthritis. She is just standing here and our boy said she looked as though she could not see, just staring into mid-air.

 I know her injections are not seemed to be making any difference these days. Oh God, I am dreading learning this as a fact as I can’t see her in pain, but if I have to let her be put to sleep, I can’t even imagine my pain. I have a lump in my throat now thinking about it. I love her so much. She is my baby and worked her life for me.

The vet said when they are in pain; they do that as Labradors don’t complain. Bless her, it’s awful, as she can’t tell me she hurts and even if she could, what could I do?

Sometimes I think life without a pet would be so dull but having one is also as painful as they have to go so soon in comparison to our lives.

Let’s hope it is just because of the weather too? Blame that for everything, typical English.

I guess I should go to bed now, though I am really thirsty. I don’t know why, but I must have had five cups of tea today.

It’s wonderful having my Husband from work. God, I wish I could live like this? He is home for another ten days. Though it is wonderful, it’s also really black for me to think about the time he goes back again. I hate his job with a passion. I really don’t know how long I can stand it for. Of course we are so called lucky because some people don’t have a job, but there is not having a job and being in a jail. I am in jail whilst he suffers never being at home.

It’s not like he is abroad four or five times a year, he is away about twenty times per year. Too much and this is not counting the times he is away at other parts of the UK.

Our Christmas cards are down now, leading up to the New Year, I shall have my trees down too.

I only can hope next Christmas will be easier as far as gifts are concerned. Thank God for my friend Di and my Russian friend Olga or I don’t know how we would have managed.

Oh I have a rather controversial subject to talk about soon. So stay tuned, also I would like to write about New Year celebrations all over the world. Until then, with love and I will chat again when I return from my lovely friend’s house. Xxx

 

No comments: