translate

Saturday 7 December 2013

I'M NOT A VIRGIN


Hello Bloggets. Today we are having a nightmare with our internet service. Virgin? Hmm. Well, it’s not working unless you sit on the box.

God I wished we just left it alone.

Now on the phone they are talking about putting more wires all over the house.

I wished we stayed with BT.

God, I’m furious.

So now teen can’t do his homework. He has a deadline as well. My Hub can’t do work on Monday.

The man Hub is talking to has appalling English. Hub has to ask him to repeat everything, and Hub is having to say everything about three times and my Husband speaks really perfect English. This really makes me mad, as we put all the work out to India, or other countries, like Sweden, then we can’t communicate.

 He has been on the phone about an hour and a half.

It’s a costly number too.

Now an engineer is going to have to come out but not until next Friday.

A whole week before there is good internet.

Today we took all three dogs to the vet.  Oh Lord. That was not easy.

I can’t wait until we get new vets around here. It’s supposed to be happening.

Very soon.

OK, I need to breathe. We have had a hard day. Made huge mistakes. But our dogs are all very healthy and Black beauty is going on a diet, bless her.

She needs to loss 7lbs.

X

No comments: