translate

Tuesday 17 December 2013

GIFTS FROM THE ANGELS


We have such an exciting two weeks ahead. I am really looking forward to it all. Seeing lots of our friends and going to Christmas shows. This is the first Christmas I have ever had like this. To top it all, I have a friend  coming to see us from a faraway land and my little school friend with the stunning name, we are going to spend some hours with her, her Hub who we love and her daughter who is my baby Niece by default and her really lovely Son and family. I am so looking forward to getting together with them all it will be the first family Christmas I have had since my Mum and Dad died. The Son and Daughter in law are the parents I wrote about. They are the best parents I know of today. This is so unusual for modern parents to be as good as them. So it will be fantastic to have a laugh and chat with them and meet with the baby who is three now, so I guess not really a baby...

I haven’t seen Beanie this week which is a shame as we do have a laugh, but from having so much time to no time is so rare for me.

It’s really odd don’t you think, that we are a family of three for years and now out every day or having people here every day for two weeks? How does it all happen together? I can only guess a gift from the angels.

And after the shock of it all I shall sit back and feel at peace.

My Son is doing well in his life now, so looks like all fine at last with us. A good ending to our year of ups and downs with hard work and stressful times with the one I don’t talk about…

So I guess like my earlier post, you don’t know what is around the corner, just hang in there and your time will come.

Candles are lit and my friend Olga is with us in the fact that we know she will be back soon and the candles she bought us remind us of that. My friends are all pushing on through their lives, as in the fact that they have all had huge challenges this year and some still are doing, but together we shall face whatever is in front of us and find the strength I hope to push out of the way troubles.

Looking forward to this weekend as Hub going to a football match with our friends and on Sunday out with them again to a carol service and cheese and wine. Also Hubs Dad and Brother are coming through. We may take a walk into our town and find somewhere to have a meal, or I shall cook.

Though the first idea sounds better.

OK, must dash I will let you know of our day out with my Aunt. I’m sure there will be some funny blogs with her… x

 

No comments: